What's new

It's KANTER and FAVORS

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
not Kanter OR Favors ..

It's no other combination. It's no individual effort. These two are the future frontcourt. Their names should remain synonymous.

Agreed. Love em both..... the Four have me more excited than i have been in many years.

Loved what I heard tonight. I would also like a three man rotation of Kanter, Favors, and Millsap. Millsap can be that great third big, who is a very unique player. We need to swing a trade for another great player. I'm very excited for Kanter because of his consistency so far. He is becoming a complete player. Two more years, and look out.

They're going to easily be the best frontcourt in the NBA. These guys will wear opponents down in a 7 game series like none other.

Are Kanter and Favors that much better than Jefferson and Millsap or was it just a case of whichever two come off the bench are going to have an automatic advantage over their opponents?
Wish we could have watched....

What I really love about Enes is his love of winning. At the game they lost in Golden State, Kanter was upset that they lost. He put his hands on his head and walked away slowly. Tonight, apparently, he pumped his hand after the win. A player has to hate losing to be great.

What I really love about Enes is his love of winning. At the game they lost in Golden State, Kanter was upset that they lost. He put his hands on his head and walked away slowly. Tonight, apparently, he pumped his hand after the win. A player has to hate losing to be great.

And all that was over preseason games.

Great post.

Are Kanter and Favors that much better than Jefferson and Millsap or was it just a case of whichever two come off the bench are going to have an automatic advantage over their opponents?
Wish we could have watched....
Nice tag team. Have Paul/Al bang on the starters and then Derrick/Enes dominate the subs. Or have Kanter/Favors battle as starters and then watch the offensive explosion when Millsap/Jefferson come in against the opposing 2nd unit. 67 pts were scored by the frontcourt guys tonight. Not bad!

And all that was over preseason games.

It's interesting that Kobe kind of went Ape **** on us this year in the preseason both on offense and defense. Sometimes it doesn't matter: preseason, playground, or practice. When you have that love of winning and just hate to lose, it manifests itself at any time. The greats all have that in common.

Kanter is also studying the game. Locke tells the story about how Kanter has a scouting program on his phone, and the second they get off the plane, he wants to watch video with the coaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06UC6E6d_VA&feature=player_embedded#!

Now fo you guys believe we will win 60 games.?

Here is my new starting line up

Hayward
Millsap
Kanter
Favors
Jefferson