What's new

Its Official! CJ Miles is drinking Ronnie Brewers Milk (minus) the chocolate

Lakers_Slapper

I just saw a commercial of CJ Miles drinking milk. (Previously done my Ronnie Brewer, but with Choclate milk being used). Many questions have risen that need answers!!! Why,,,,Why,,,,Why.......? Hmmmm.....? Help me with these questions if you will becuase, Where there are questions, there must be answer's!!!!!
1. Why did they extract the chocolate from the milk??
- are the Jazz doing this because if we are minus D-Will, minus Sloan, they think we should be minus chocoalate?? Is this the media's way of taking everything great that the Jazz are known for...... away?
2. Why did they choose CJ Miles??
- we have many players on the team, why CJ? Was it a coin toss? Was he awarded it from an underground Jazz player competition the he prevailed at? Is CJ secretly working for the Hershey Mob smuggling kilos of cocoa beans in from other countries?
3. Did CJ miles fight and argue for the last 2 years until they gave him the Milk Spokesperson job?
- maybe CJ also took over Jerry Sloans closet of baby food and needs the milk to wash it down??? Was CJ miles always jelous of former teamate Ronnie Brewer because of the commercial? Did CJ convince management to trade Brewer to take over as the Utah Milk Spokesperson and decided to get Rid of the chocolate to stick it to Ronnie Brewer?

This has been making me grind my gears for a while. Anyone who can contribute top secret information please do so after the beep. BEEP!!

Mods, please merge with "Garbage Thread" ini general discussion area...thank you.