What's new

Jabari Parker will be better than Andrew Wiggins

They were also sagging off Wiggins. You just furthered my point that Lavine's gravity is so great the entire team has to defend his outside shot and driving capabilities. Teams design their defense around stopping the great Zach Lavine.
No they weren't. That is how NBA defenses play. You don't stick to your mans chest off ball. They where within range to recover if he made the long pass.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Just because the Bucks take more threes doesnt mean they have better spacing. You proved nothing with that statement, other than you use anecdotal evidence, and are also a hypocrite. Boom gotchya!!
You clearly don't know what that means. They not only take more they make more and make them at a higher percentage. That is not anecdotal evidence but it's okay you tried little buddy. Maybe log into a different account and try again?

Oh man! You are so cold with your burns.

Really though, happy new years man. And I actually do apologize for my post. Unnecessary attack.
Im deleting it now.

You clearly don't know what that means. They not only take more they make more and make them at a higher percentage. That is not anecdotal evidence but it's okay you tried little buddy. Maybe log into a different account and try again?

I clearly do and you dont big buddy.

Stating there is more space is anecdotal. Did you post actual measurements you made of the space on the space on the floor?

I clearly do and you dont big buddy.

Stating there is more space is anecdotal. Did you post actual measurements you made of the space on the space on the floor?

Never once have I talked about space on the floor. I like that you create a fake argument in your head. In no thread have I ever seen you post or state any real evidence of anything, just personal claims or feelings and isolated incidences. That is what you are talking about now. You said they didnt have elite shooters like Lavine. I proved that wrong with facts, posting they have better team shooting and have individuals that shoot better. Your response is a clip showing Lavine taking a ****ty shot and claiming that is evidence of something. Sorry I keep forgetting you dont like facts or understand them. The information I have provided which makes you upset/tilted is simply facts. Again it is a fact that with or without Wiggins or Jabari Bucks are a better three point shooting team both in volume, percentage and makes, go ahead and prove that wrong, ill respond when you do. Or I guess you can keep claiming something with no evidence besides your "eyes" or some random clip of an isolated incident. Those are the only two things you have presented to try and prove your claim. Show me anything real and maybe its a discussion. As is, you made a claim that was easy to prove wrong with a real fact, sorry to point out facts to you.

Never once have I talked about space on the floor. I like that you create a fake argument in your head. In no thread have I ever seen you post or state any real evidence of anything, just personal claims or feelings and isolated incidences. That is what you are talking about now. You said they didnt have elite shooters like Lavine. I proved that wrong with facts, posting they have better team shooting and have individuals that shoot better. Your response is a clip showing Lavine taking a ****ty shot and claiming that is evidence of something. Sorry I keep forgetting you dont like facts or understand them. The information I have provided which makes you upset/tilted is simply facts. Again it is a fact that with or without Wiggins or Jabari Bucks are a better three point shooting team both in volume, percentage and makes, go ahead and prove that wrong, ill respond when you do. Or I guess you can keep claiming something with no evidence besides your "eyes" or some random clip of an isolated incident. Those are the only two things you have presented to try and prove your claim. Show me anything real and maybe its a discussion. As is, you made a claim that was easy to prove wrong with a real fact, sorry to point out facts to you.

Wtf

You didnt say anything about spacing? Are you sure about that?

Get back to me when you understand what "proof" is. That is anecdotal evidence and garbage at best. You made a claim and I proved it wrong with facts. Not whatever garbage you like to post and pretend. Why dont you post another highlight video to "prove" whatever point you are trying to make. Even if you take Wiggins and Jabari's three point shooting off of each team Jabari is on the team that shoots and makes more threes. His team has better spacing. Also if you do not think that Giannis is drawing more attention than Lavine you have not watched them play. He is the reason the Bucks are much better than the Timberwolves. The only reason T-Wolves beat them is Wiggins had a monster game and carried his team to a victory in that game.

Also not sure why you posted a video of Lavine taking a ****ty shot when he had teamates wide open. This proves (by your ****ty anecdotal evidence) that he does not pass the ball to his teamates when they are wide open and he is double teamed taking a long fadeaway 2, literally the worst shot in BB.

Sure looks like you talked about spacing to me.

Wtf

You didnt say anything about spacing? Are you sure about that?

I did mention in the first post that I thought they had better spacing. You were talking about better shooters and that created space. I posted facts about who had better shooters, which is the opposite of your claim without evidence. So I guess I was wrong I did say they had better spacing based on your argument. I proved your theory wrong on that with evidence.

Here is some more evidence for you to prove you even more wrong. 20.9% of Jabari's shots are wide open (6+ ft of space) compared to 13.8% of Wiggins. More of Wiggins shots 25.6$ have a defender very tight (0-2 feet) than Jabari's 23.7%. How about tight shots? Wiggins is 38.5% to Jabari's 32.5%. How about the only one that is close but still favors Jabari being more open, shots with a defender 4-6 feet Wiggins is 22.1% to Jabari's 20.9%. There is also 3 points space for shots in which Parker has way way more space on average. Lets see that makes a clean sweep for Jabari having a lot more shooting space.

Lets hear your evidence for better spacing. You made that Wiggins has better spacing. Lets see any proof or evidence of that. Or is the best you have a 2 second clip showing space.

Do you need me to post a picture of Jabari shooting an open shot? Is that the kind of evidence that works for you? We could just watch one of the highlight clips you think is evidence of anything and see Jabari shooting a bunch of threes wide open.

This is getting embarrassing for you, you might want to drop it and just admit you were wrong. I was wrong when I said I didnt say anything about spacing. My previous information was still direct evidence against it and your silly claim and this is as damning of evidence as you can get.

41 for Wiggins. This is the first season in Timberwolves history in which two players have multiple 40-point games (Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns).