What's new

Jamal Murray Injured

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Doesn’t look good from the replays. Looks like his knee buckled and it was non-contact.

Looked like a textbook ACL tear. Hopefully nothing else was damaged, if that's the case.

They really sucks for him and Denver. To be honest I would much rather see them make the finals over anyone besides us this year, despite but really liking them. Hope it's not serious.

This is the problem with starting the season too soon and the pandemic limiting team practices. I hope just minor and he comes back soon.

What do you mean?
Not much rest for players with playoff run. Only shortened the season by 10 games and managed to force All-star game into the mix. Loaded second half. Too many B2Bs.

Why aren't the physios on court as soon as the player is down? Why is a coach there before them?

Damn... I hate the Nuggets as much as anyone but really like Jamal and this is terrible. You have to be good and lucky to win and sometimes **** like this happens... sucks.

Really, really sucks for the Nuggets. Realistically, this is probably going to take him out for the first few months of next season as well.

Denver is a good team with depth - even without JM they can still get out of the first round. But this sucks for them and I feel bad for Murray and hope he returns ballin' and stays healthy.