What's new

James To Stay In Cleveland

Scat

and bring Bosh in on a sign and trade. Reports are that James and the Cavs are actively recruiting Bosh to come to Cleveland in a sign and trade. If James stays in Cleveland and they convince Bosh to join that leaves 3 teams with max money to spend and nobody but Booz to spend it on.

https://realgm.com/src_wiretap_arch...eport_cavs_lebron_working_on_recruiting_bosh/

This would crack me up. All these major market teams clearing out cap space to land 2 or three max players only to be outdone by Cleveland. Makes me think that Wade will start strenuously courting Boozer as he'll have nothing left.

Maybe Boozer should start trying to talk Wade into coming to Utah via a sign and trade. We'd obvioulsy have to give up a ton and anyone not named D-will would be made available.

D-will
Wade
???
Booz
???

Who stays and who goes? Just the three names above ought to strike fear into many an NBA team's heart. Question is, does Greggy have the cajones to jump at such a chance?

Last edited:
I hate Chris Bosh. Selfish prick who puts on a nice exterior to make himself appear as a nice guy but he's a selfish doosh

and bring Bosh in on a sign and trade. Reports are that James and the Cavs are actively recruiting Bosh to come to Cleveland in a sign and trade. If James stays in Cleveland and they convince Bosh to join that leaves 3 teams with max money to spend and nobody but Booz to spend it on.

https://realgm.com/src_wiretap_arch...eport_cavs_lebron_working_on_recruiting_bosh/

This would crack me up. All these major market teams clearing out cap space to land 2 or three max players only to be outdone by Cleveland. Makes me think that Wade will start strenuously courting Boozer as he'll have nothing left.

Maybe Boozer should start trying to talk Wade into coming to Utah via a sign and trade. We'd obvioulsy have to give up a ton and anyone not named D-will would be made available.

D-will
Wade
???
Booz
???

Who stays and who goes? Just the three names above ought to strike fear into many an NBA team's heart. Question is, does Greggy have the cajones to jump at such a chance?

Ya, I'm sure they would just LOVE to trade Wade for a year of AK47 and defer cap room to next year. Heck, we could even throw in the Memphis pick if they asked nicely. OK, time to wake up.

I hate Chris Bosh. Selfish prick who puts on a nice exterior to make himself appear as a nice guy but he's a selfish doosh

Yeah, when I first started hanging out with him he seemed like a pretty cool dude. When we'd go out he was always pretty generous, buying everybody drinks and what not.

Now after I've known him for a while I can see that everything he did had an alterior motive.

Whenever he goes out of town he drops off his dog for me to house sit which wouldnt be a problem if he asked me first, but he doesnt. Its like he thinks I owe him now. Well guess what? I dont owe you **** Chris Bosh.

Trust me, its more than just the whole dog sitting situation that has me fed up with CB4, that is just the tip of the douche bag iceberg.

So, how do you know him anyways?

Reactions: UB
I am with the group that thinks he wouldn't hold a presser, outside of Cleveland, just to announce he is resigning with Cleveland. I think all those teams are still in play. Cleveland, Miami, Chicago, NY

I am with the group that thinks he wouldn't hold a presser, outside of Cleveland, just to announce he is resigning with Cleveland. I think all those teams are still in play. Cleveland, Miami, Chicago, NY

Don't be an idiot. ALL SIGNS point to Miami. TheJoker's butt hole told me so.

Umm, fail.
Seriously, does anyone believe anything coming from RealGM? That site is a $%#@! joke.
Wade is staying in Miami and Bosh is going to the Heat. LBJ will be making an announcement tomorrow. My guess is that he and DWade aren't as tight as everyone thinks. DWade and Bosh will get MAX contracts. And Lebron will either announce he's going to the Brooklyn Nets or staying with the Cavs.

Prokhorov can probably earn him as much in new endorsements in Russia as he'd lose by signing a 5-yr contract. NJ has a pretty good core in place. So does Chicago, but Reinsdorf has never exceeded the tax threshold. That's not an issue with Prokhorov. He'll spend whatever it takes to build a contender.