What's new

Game Thread Jan 08, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pacers

Added to Calendar: 01-08-22

Last season, the Jazz were 29-11 after 40 games. They have a chance to match that with a win today. I'm assuming everyone who isn't in protocol will be back today.

Give Donovan the night off and how ever many more he needs to get his back right. No lingering injuries going into the playoffs.

Want Huges to get Ingles minutes, or at least some, and would like to see Butler get all of Forrest’s minutes.

With Don, Bogey, JC and Royce back tonight, I doubt Quin even uses Hughes. And he's definitely not playing Butler over Forrest, even though he should.

This is an incredibly important game tonight. Not necessarily for the Jazz, but for me. I'm not sure I can show up to work on Monday if the Pacers sweep the season series.

This will be my first game to watch in person in two years, so I'm excited.
I wish you the best

Excited to see how some of the end of the bench guys mix in with some of the starters.

Equally excited for the hot takes afterwards lol.

Would love to see more Butler and Hughes tonight. It would also be nice if Whiteside actually played with some effort. Let’s goooooo
I think part of it was he was playing a more post up type game and that’s not his game. I hope it was just that and it affected him, or he mailed it in as he didn’t see this as a chance to win

Would love to see more Butler and Hughes tonight. It would also be nice if Whiteside actually played with some effort. Let’s goooooo
I wonder if the Jazz would have been better off playing Pelle instead of Whiteside. By all accounts it sounded like Hassan did not want to be there.

He only wanted to post up it seemed,
I wonder if the Jazz would have been better off playing Pelle instead of Whiteside. By all accounts it sounded like Hassan did not want to be there.
and was only successful once as far as I remember. I think he saw an opportunity to pad his offensive stats and failed big time, took away from the rest of his game. Wasn’t focused on winning. He didn’t let the game come to him.