What's new

Game Thread Jan 19, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-19-22

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Donovan, Whiteside and Gay are all out tonight.
If JC is off we lose. If Wood hits his threes we lose. I still think we win but this game will not be an easy blowout win. I also think Eric Gordon could go for 50 again in an effort to boost value before the trade deadline.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
If JC is off we lose. If Wood hits his threes we lose. I still think we win but this game will not be an easy blowout win. I also think Eric Gordon could go for 50 again in an effort to boost value before the trade deadline.
JC being off is like 40% chance. Wood hitting threes is like 33% chance. Eric Gordon going for 50 is 10%. Quin ****ing up and it costing us the game is 15%.

Good luck with those odds.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
JC being off is like 40% chance. Wood hitting threes is like 33% chance. Eric Gordon going for 50 is 10%. Quin ****ing up and it costing us the game is 15%.

Good luck with those odds.
The line is 13.5 right now... I really need to open an online gambling account.... laying a little cash on Houston tonight seems like a decent upside play. The night we lost to Cleveland we were 5 point favs and that was free money.

I'd say tonight is a 50/50 coin toss game... Rudy also may be super motivated to show everyone he can win a couple games without Don... not in a dick way... but in a competitive "challenge yourself" kinda way.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
The line is 13.5 right now... I really need to open an online gambling account.... laying a little cash on Houston tonight seems like a decent upside play. The night we lost to Cleveland we were 5 point favs and that was free money.

I'd say tonight is a 50/50 coin toss game... Rudy also may be super motivated to show everyone he can win a couple games without Don... not in a dick way... but in a competitive "challenge yourself" kinda way.
I think a lot of it will be how well the team can get Rudy involved and if they all feed off him. This is a chance for him to show his leadership of the team and not just be a powerhouse defensive stopper but the guy that motivates and inspires the scrubs to play beyond their abilities. Pie in the sky I know, but he has a chance to do just that tonight.