What's new

January 6 Anniversary

Now imagine going to bat for one of your nobody agent provocateurs by including the media so that very publicly you can get this nobody probation instead of a prison sentence. You need the cooperation of judge and jury now. You have all eyes on your actions. The level of difficulty and the risk of exposure goes up several orders of magnitude. Why? Like seriously, why? Just kill this Epps guy and get out of this mess. I mean try for a second to make your land of make believe have some sort of internal consistency.

None of this makes any sense. Saving Epps from consequence because he was a loyal agent provocateur doesn't make any sense in this fantasy world where the deep state or whatever you want to call them can do damn near any magnificent thing imaginable and is ruthless and evil and is working to enslave humanity. Like make this make sense. Make this make any kind of sense with some kind fo internal consistency.

You are addicted to the excitement of thinking you know things the rest of us don't know. Just take a second and consider that possibility. You get a mini hardon when you think you've figured something out that the rest of us aren't aware of. That's what this is for you. This is a way for you to get off thinking you are smarter than the rest of us. Just own it.
This board needs to be more understanding of “conservatives.” See, when they ask these folks to make points or support their points with evidence, that’s mean and disrespectful. And if you don’t repent, they’ll vote for Trump just to trigger you. I wished more on this board sought to understand these posters instead of antagonize them by asking that they explain their positions. We must continue to coddle, pander, and cave into these arsonists. It’s the only way

This board needs to be more understanding of “conservatives.” See, when they ask these folks to make points or support their points with evidence, that’s mean and disrespectful. And if you don’t repent, they’ll vote for Trump just to trigger you. I wished more on this board sought to understand these posters instead of antagonize them by asking that they explain their positions. We must continue to coddle, pander, and cave into these arsonists. It’s the only way

Well since most if not all the “conservatives” on this site are trolls. Which I guess is what they’ve resorted themselves to regardless. Still won’t deter me from speaking up on here. It’s fun and you get to flex and test your morals and integrity, while witnessing the lack-there-of from their side. But they’re trolls! It’s their own darkness they’re contending with, even when they’re “joking”, I don’t have much concern for that. I try not to suffer fools.

It’s a bummer too. Al for instance. Dude is smart and has a lot of knowledge about some cool ****. Then he just diarrhea’s all over the place because he doesn’t take any of this seriously and thinks triggering people is funny. He’s either a brainwashed smart guy or a bully and an *******. Probably a bit of both. Regardless, it’s weak falling victim to a lower state of emotional awareness. Makes you look insecure, not smart and emotionally immature.

But I guess it passes the time instead of being a better person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well since most if not all the “conservatives” on this site are trolls. Which I guess is what they’ve resorted themselves to regardless. Still won’t deter me from speaking up on here. It’s fun and you get to flex and test your morals and integrity, while witnessing the lack-there-of from their side. But they’re trolls! It’s their own darkness they’re contending with, even when they’re “joking”, I don’t have much concern for that. I try not to suffer fools.

It’s a bummer too. Al for instance. Dude is smart and has a lot of knowledge about some cool ****. Then he just diarrhea’s all over the place because he doesn’t take any of this seriously and thinks triggering people is funny. He’s either a brainwashed smart guy or a bully and an *******. Probably a bit of both. Regardless, it’s weak falling victim to a lower state of emotional awareness. Makes you look insecure, not smart and emotionally immature.

But I guess it passes the time instead of being a better person.

Amen

There’s a segment of our society that is bored. It’s why they ping pong from issue to issue, masks, vaccines, CRT, books, abortion, now mail in voting, higher education and ****ing over Ukraine. They see inflicting pain on others as therapeutic. They are the results of a a society that has had decades of prosperity and relative peace.

Sadly, these trolls and to a large extent, MAGA, see politics not as something serious, but as a form of entertainment; a way of reliving the pain of boredom and exercising perceived cultural and racial grievances.

Amen

There’s a segment of our society that is bored. It’s why they ping pong from issue to issue, masks, vaccines, CRT, books, abortion, now mail in voting, higher education and ****ing over Ukraine. They see inflicting pain on others as therapeutic. They are the results of a a society that has had decades of prosperity and relative peace.

Sadly, these trolls and to a large extent, MAGA, see politics not as something serious, but as a form of entertainment; a way of reliving the pain of boredom and exercising perceived cultural and racial grievances.
I've said this before but this is a result of rampant prosperity. Things are too good and since we are hard-wired to deal with existential threats, when there isn't one imminent (feeding the family, shelter, water, weather, whatever) then our brains are will concoct one, because otherwise we feel uneasy. Humans aren't happy unless they are fighting for their survival. We've radically changed what that means. Hence conspiracies abound, because no way can things really be this good. There has to be something lurking in the shadows. Our monkey brains taught us that.

I've said this before but this is a result of rampant prosperity. Things are too good and since we are hard-wired to deal with existential threats, when there isn't one imminent (feeding the family, shelter, water, weather, whatever) then our brains are will concoct one, because otherwise we feel uneasy. Humans aren't happy unless they are fighting for their survival. We've radically changed what that means. Hence conspiracies abound, because no way can things really be this good. There has to be something lurking in the shadows. Our monkey brains taught us that.

I was gonna say lizard brains. I wouldn’t give them that much credit.

That's exactly what someone orchestrating a conspiracy would say. You're not fooling anyone!

This is a great post.