What's new

jazz are looking good

roseparkjazzfan

hey everyone im back! and the jazz are looking a lot better then they did last year at this time! i think if they can start rebounding and win at HOME! they might be able to make a deep playoff run. the only thing they miss from boozer is the rebounding, boozer boxed out what jefferson dosent do as good

hey everyone im back! and the jazz are looking a lot better then they did last year at this time! i think if they can start rebounding and win at HOME! they might be able to make a deep playoff run. the only thing they miss from boozer is the rebounding, boozer boxed out what jefferson dosent do as good

back? and who are you?

Boozer could pass out of a double team. He could also slam dunk the ball like a mother ****er, get way more points in transition, and way more AND ONE'S.

haha i didnt go to prison! just cuz im from rose park dont mean imma thug! and no im not dating that chick that cheated on me, i left her a long time ago