What's new

Jazz Fanz = SMRT

Sloanfeld

Banned
poll.jpg

Jazz homerism at its best. The Sacramento game the question was which players have the most potential and of course Favors won by a large margin. This was after Cousins put up 18 points and 18 rebounds.

This is a fascinating poll that was clearly conducted under the most exacting of scientific conditions. I hesitate to interperet the results or to speculate on either the enormity of the victory for Utah or the disproportionate length of Utah's graph bar because I'm certain that a Doctoral Thesis is being prepared which will adequately explain both of these spectacular phenomena.

The Jazz's dividends will take some time to show how well their trade was. Although this poll is completely homerish, jazzfanz could be right. Time will tell and in someways we will never know. (Who knows what Deron would have done when his contract was over.

Archie, please, get over yourself. Williams wanted to win. Had the FO obtained some shooters for this anemic offense, I have no doubt he would have stayed. You keep thinking that this will all turn out for the best without the Jazz doing something on the SG front.

Archie, please, get over yourself. Williams wanted to win. Had the FO obtained some shooters for this anemic offense, I have no doubt he would have stayed. You keep thinking that this will all turn out for the best without the Jazz doing something on the SG front.

Get over myself? Guy that has nothing to do with what I said. Why don't you get over your man crush on the Golden Child and quit acting like the dude did no wrong.

We don't know what will happen, that's what I'm saying. We can easily get a SG next year by trading a draft pick or signing one (we have money).

This is a fascinating poll that was clearly conducted under the most exacting of scientific conditions. I hesitate to interperet the results or to speculate on either the enormity of the victory for Utah or the disproportionate length of Utah's graph bar because I'm certain that a Doctoral Thesis is being prepared which will adequately explain both of these spectacular phenomena.

You couldn't read one simple sentence from Honz but you come up with this? Counter negative rep given for your belligerence in Honzies thread. Imbibe more you bagajelloshots.

****EDIT****
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Joe Bagadonuts again."

Fine, give me something tomorrow, preferably ETOH enhanced.

I agree. They are the only thing close to a contender on that list.

Your brain works bad. The Jazz - and Denver, did not trade to become an instant contender. We are rebuilding, if you guys are going to bitch and moan about the jazz losing for a season or 2, I would recommended finding another team.

Thanks for this, Sloany.When people talk about one door closing while God opens a window, this is what they have in mind.