What's new

Jazz Future Does Not Look Bright

MeloTheJazzKiller

Yesterday I tuned in to NBA TV and caught what looked like the Jordan Bulls playing a Junior High School girls team. I looked carefully and saw that it was the Grizzlies Summer League team vs. a team of Jazz future superstars called the Jazz Blue. I also saw this at the end of the game:

Memphis 104, Jazz Blue 65

I'll put it bluntly: the future of the Jazz looks terrible. Bleak. You will be lucky to win ten games in the next ten years. You had your shot this year, but Terance Mann of the Clippers took that away from you. Now go watch your Jazz youth in Summer League and despair.

1628110595369.png

Cool. The Knicks spent all their money on almost a full team worse than the Jazz

Cool. The Knicks spent all their money on almost a full team worse than the Jazz

Uhh, have you been watching the Olympics? Of the 11,120 athletes over there in Tokyo, the best of them all has been this guy in white:

1628111191308.png

And the Knicks signed him.
You guys sign Conley and Rudy Gay, we sign the greatest athlete in the world.

Uhh, have you been watching the Olympics? Of the 11,120 athletes over there in Tokyo, the best of them all has been this guy in white:

View attachment 11067

And the Knicks signed him.
You guys sign Conley and Rudy Gay, we sign the greatest athlete in the world.
Speaking about Olympics it must have hurt your butt when KD surpassed Melo as the US Olympics all time leading scorer.

I know Melo's alt - subscribe to my newsletter for $4.99 a month via Venmo/PayPal/Patreon or cash left out front of Ikea and I'll spill the beans.

I'm surprised you are back so soon after your epic failure.

I'm surprised you are back so soon after your epic failure.

Our fav troll comes here to revel in failure. He loves it, craves it..... needs it.

Needs help, maybe more than we can give.

But hey, JFC is better than most meds peddled by OB's pharmacists or the corner junkie.

I for one, enjoy the Melodramatic comic relief.

Speaking about Olympics it must have hurt your butt when KD surpassed Melo as the US Olympics all time leading scorer.
It won’t last long. I’m sure when the US loses to Fournier, they’ll have to bring Melo back on a Redeem Team in 2024 and all will be right in the universe.

Something like that.

As long as those 10 games are all against the Knicks then I’m good.

Uhh, we now have the greatest Olympic athlete of all time - Fournier - and one of the Top 5 point guards of all time - Kemba. You honestly think you can win ten games against us? Hey, pal, you won't even win a tip-off against us. Jazz are on the way down, Knicks are most likely the favorite right now to win The Finals.

Melo is still the only human being that ever walked planet Earth to win:
- high school basketball championship
- college basketball championship
- Olympic basketball gold
Let me know when a Jazz player pulls that off.

Uhh, we now have the greatest Olympic athlete of all time - Fournier - and one of the Top 5 point guards of all time - Kemba. You honestly think you can win ten games against us? Hey, pal, you won't even win a tip-off against us. Jazz are on the way down, Knicks are most likely the favorite right now to win The Finals.
Then I will set my sights lower… perhaps we will win a challenge on a bad call involving a Knicks player.

I do truly hope the best for the Knicks. In a world of these mega teams constantly forming year after year in the big markets it has to be painful that the Knicks have been left behind.

Imagine being in one of the biggest cities in the world and no one wants to play for you. That your best days occurred like 30 years ago. That you barely even compete in the JV conference.

I’m with you Melo.. may the Knicks have better fortune!

Melo is still the only human being that ever walked planet Earth to win:
- high school basketball championship
- college basketball championship
- Olympic basketball gold
Let me know when a Jazz player pulls that off.
Yep, that record is pretty much unbreakable.

The only epic failure I seem to recall is the first place Jazz not even making it out of the playoffs second round.
Sad. Even you memory is failing. You're just a giant walking failure.