What's new

Jazz games at Brewvies for FREE!

JazzSin

https://www.brewvies.com/

Jazz It Up Every Wednesday Night!

Watch the Jazz on the Big Screen, FREE every Wednesday (and a couple of Tuesdays and a Thursday)! Bring your friends and Jazz It Up at Brewvies! Watch for special deals and discounts on food and drink combos!

This weeks game: Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers

* 02/02 - vs Houston (7:00 pm)
* 02/16 - vs Golden State (7:00 pm)
* 03/03 - vs Denver (8:30 pm)
* 03/09 - @ Toronto (5:00 pm)
* 03/16 - vs Minnesota (7:00 pm)
* 03/23 - @ Oklahoma (6:00 pm)
* 04/05 - @ Lakers (8:30 pm)
* 04/13 - vs Denver (6:00 pm)

Showtimes:
Tuesday
01/25
8:30

Crack a Beer! or ten for free and I'm in. (ooh, and you can't beat me up behind the Gateway after, ok tough guy?)

Brewvies has a full liquor license now, so they serve the good stuff. However, you can still only get mo beer on tap, which makes no sense whatsoever. But at least you can order sierra nevada in the bottle. And get mixed drinks.

Or, for games like this, double whiskey on the rocks. And then double that.

if by momo beer you mean regular beer... but watered down... then yes.

its no wonder i often find myself trekking to wyoming for some brews.

This is why I have started making my own beer. Umm, so good. The stuff I make typically falls in the 6-8% abv range.

At the risk of derailing the thread, check out epic brewing and especially the crooked line from I believe Uinta. The Crooked Line is amazing, 10%+ intense beers. The old adage that no good beer is made in Utah is finally dead.

if by momo beer you mean regular beer... but watered down... then yes.

its no wonder i often find myself trekking to wyoming for some brews.

I drink it a case at a time, so it's probably a good thing there's a little extra water in Utah beer.

Do you all really notice a difference between 3.2 and 4? (yeah, it's 4 equivalent, not 5.5. 4, as in 25% more). Wyoming price gouges like no other state. I stick with the "crappy" Utah stuff. Why pay 30% more (plus gas, etc.) for 25% more ethanol? LQ has Icehouse for like 80 cents a can if you really must.

Beer sucks anyway.

Incredibly wrong. You just don't know what to drink. Neophyte.

Brewvies has a full liquor license now, so they serve the good stuff. However, you can still only get mo beer on tap, which makes no sense whatsoever. But at least you can order sierra nevada in the bottle. And get mixed drinks.

Or, for games like this, double whiskey on the rocks. And then double that.

So essentially the place sucks?