What's new

Jazz in 7

I admire your loyalty. I just don’t see it happening.

At home, no Kawhi and they blew it.

The only hope we have is that being down Kawhi wears on them, and us getting Conley back gives us another element that they won't have enough time to adjust to in two games.

That said, I don't have confidence. I don't think we can clear the mental hurdle. If we overcome that, then this team has more mental fortitude than I'm giving them credit for. I believe we can really excel and if there are the right bounces then we can ride that wave of confidence, but we are only intermittently tough, and this situation is close to being a silver bullet.

I hope you’re right. I hope Conley plays Friday and magically resolves our problems because everyone somehow knows what to do under command of our floor general.

Even if Mike is back, I’m afraid that won’t happen. The offense has become totally lazy and mostly dependent on bad shots; 3 pointers and others that stop going in, and leave us looking completely lost. Not sharing the ball. Standing around. Not knowing where we’re supposed to be. So easy to defend.

Then it’s like the lazy offense bleeds into us playing with no intensity defensively. Then when we finally try to pick that up, we look lost there too. Yes, we get some bad calls and no-calls, and then we get frustrated and mentally tired. Which makes everything worse.

It has spiraled us completely out of the style of play that got us to #1.

I hope Conley is the fix. I really do.

After last nights game I just kinda realized it’s over guys... like even if we miraculously won the series we are sunk. Donovan is on one leg and it’s awesome he tried last night but that leg ain’t getting better until the offseason... it’s rapidly declining and he should sit... if Mike can’t risk a torn hamstring at this point in his career we can’t risk turning Donovan into Grant Hill.

Fold it up. Call it... ***** over.

I said if the Jazz won last night, they should sit Mitchell Friday. But that can't happen now and I doubt Mitchell would ever be okay with not playing in an elimination game.