What's new

Jazz interested in Nash

How are teams "interested in Nash"? It's way past the trading deadline, and several months until trading opens back up. What a load.

I would trade Harris and a cj or the Jazz pick for him. Just to make sure that the two greatest point guards of all time at least donned a Jazz jersey at some point.

Acceptable trades for Nash:

Nash + Josh Childress for Mehmet Okur + Raja Bell + 1st round pick
Nash + Josh Childress for Mehmet Okur + Devin Harris

Childress and his semi-large contract have fallen out of favor in Phoenix, so i would imagine they would try to include him in a trade for Nash. He is a solid defensive player, who can start or help solidify the bench and fill the potential void left by Kirilenko (if he is not re-signed).

Kirilenko + Bell + Okur + Miles + this year's 2nd rounder for Nash + Marion + Richardson. Suns buyout Okur and he resigns with us. We find a great backup to Harris, solidify our wings and get a healthy Memo in return. Someone who knows more than me would need to see if the salaries work or if other pieces need to be added to make it work.

Kirilenko + Bell + Okur + Miles + this year's 2nd rounder for Nash + Marion + Richardson. Suns buyout Okur and he resigns with us. We find a great backup to Harris, solidify our wings and get a healthy Memo in return. Someone who knows more than me would need to see if the salaries work or if other pieces need to be added to make it work.

I'd rather keep Miles and give them Brewer.

Marion has the ugliest shot in the history of the NBA. He makes Ronnie Brewer's shot look fundamentally sound. It's turrible to watch. The only redeeming quality is that it goes in a lot.

I think some people don't realize how good Steve Nash really is. He's a lot better than Devin Harris and he's not declining. Plus he's a very valuable asset if we decide to move him. It's definitely worth exploring.

I love how everyone throws in raja as part of a deal (as if anyone wanted him...lol). I can giving harris, milsap. We have to give up good people to get him, not our garbage.

The players wouldn't work at all unless it was some kind of 5 team deal. Marion is on the Mavs, Richardson is on the Magic, Nash on the Suns, and I believe we traded our second round pick in the S&T of Boozer in order to get a trade exception.

The players wouldn't work at all unless it was some kind of 5 team deal. Marion is on the Mavs, Richardson is on the Magic, Nash on the Suns, and I believe we traded our second round pick in the S&T of Boozer in order to get a trade exception.

Lol, dude is so lost he still thinks the Suns are a contender. Marion has been gone for a while. He probably thinks Deron is still with the Jazz.

I love how everyone throws in raja as part of a deal (as if anyone wanted him...lol). I can giving harris, milsap. We have to give up good people to get him, not our garbage.

Salaries have to match. The Suns wouldn't want Raja, but they could absorb him to get Harris and the draft pick in the hypothetical. Raja only has 2 years left on a small deal. For that matter, it's hardly inconceivable a contender would take him off our hands for the whole veteran leader, defensive presence fantasy on a cheap deal. Most teams probably don't think Raja is washed up, just playing too many minutes.

We are rebuilding....Nash is old...

But Favors is going to become Howard, Jefferson is going to get into shape and become Karl Malone, Hayward is going to work on his shooting more and become Hornaceck, Miles is going to finally become Ray Allen, and OUR DARFT PICKS!!!

I would trade Harris and a cj or the Jazz pick for him. Just to make sure that the two greatest point guards of all time at least donned a Jazz jersey at some point.

Is this a joke? Nash is good but one of the two best ever? NFW. Maybe top ten but Nash is not one of the two best ever.