What's new

Jazz OWN the Warriors Tonight Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5000

Out of 198 meetings the Jazz have won 107! Including the warriors biggest point loss of their 2017 championship season. Series record 107 - 91

LETS DO IT!

usa_today_10735246.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad this is such a late game...... i have to be up at 5am for work so i will only be watching the first half (will record the whole game though of course so i can watch the rest tomorrow).

Been sleeping like **** lately and working constantly. Cant stay up for the full game without risking an injury at work.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Too bad this is such a late game...... i have to be up at 5am for work so i will only be watching the first half (will record the whole game though of course so i can watch the rest tomorrow).

Been sleeping like **** lately and working constantly. Cant stay up for the full game without risking an injury at work.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Better call in brotha

Better call in brotha

**** man, i would and could (havent missed work or been late to work in at least a year) but then i lose overtime pay and i need every last cent.

Just had my water heater go out and had to buy a new one (500 bucks), my 6 month car insurance for my wife and i is due this month (another 500 bucks), and my registrtion on my truck is due this month as well (220 bucks).
Plus my wife had a girls trip to park city this month too. Thank god she did a good job of not spending a lot and it was only to park city this year.
Rough month for finances.

Go Jazz!