What's new

Jazz Scrimmage Schedule in Orlando, July 22 - 28

So I'm sure most of you saw the scrimmages will be playing 10min qtrs (like Summer League) and as posted above they will be broadcast on AT&T Sportsnet (the normal Jazz station).

However with these games starting in 3 days or 2 if you don't want to count today, will this thread be the "Game Thread" for the exhibition games as I don't see the new auto generated function creating a game thread for the exhibition games.

Looking forward to Rubio vs Conley Thursday night, I bet Mike tears him up this time. Maybe not though!

The scrimmages seem dull with them muting the players as much as possible. You can't hear the ball bounce or the players hardly at all. Mic that **** up. Who cares if someone swears?!

Denver was missing a bunch of guys yesterday -- Will Barton, Gary Harris, Monte Morris, Michael Porter Jr. and Torey Craig. At least a few of them were out with covid.

The Clippers were missing Montrez Harrell, Ivica Zubac, Landry Shamet, and Pat Beverly, though Beverly is attending a family issue.

Denver was missing a bunch of guys yesterday -- Will Barton, Gary Harris, Monte Morris, Michael Porter Jr. and Torey Craig. At least a few of them were out with covid.

The Clippers were missing Montrez Harrell, Ivica Zubac, Landry Shamet, and Pat Beverly, though Beverly is attending a family issue.
I have heard that Denver is going to go with a very big lineup due to their lack of wings.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Zion Williamson has returned to the Orlando bubble and is in quarantine through Tuesday (at least). If he's cleared late on Tuesday, he should be able to practice with the Pels on Wednesday before playing against the Jazz on Thursday. Not sure how many minutes he'd play if he has to sit in his room for several days straight. He will have been away from the court for more than a week.

In any case, I'm not excited about Georges Niang or Royce O'Neale guarding him.

Last edited: