What's new

Jazz sign Justin James to second two-way

The good news is that he's a career 75% shooter from deep in the G-League. The bad news is that it's on 4 attempts.

good luck to him! Vlade divac overdrafted him bigtime but he's a good athlete n can guard some, shaky shotmaker he can get hot tho.

he was supposed to be apart of that illfated trade between the kings-bucks that the league cancelled n fined the bucks A 2ND RD pick over, so he's was like doubly on thin ice last year seeing as the GM who drafted him was gone too.

Seems like a decent gamble. Shooting the big skill that needs to improve. Jazz get another poor rebounding wing, though coming out of college it was supposed to be a strength. Like his length/athleticism, seems to have a good motor from what I remember. Glad they went wing with this 2-way.

Solid gamble on a two way. Mildly surprised with the pickup. He’s shown some promise and Sacramento isn’t like some great development program… let’s see what he does with a little more structure.

His shot looks solid… just slow. Put him in the Joe Ingles school of development and **** talking and see what happens.

The only thing I remember about this guy is he's athletic. Looking at his stats - he had passable FG% and 3PT%. Even if it was garbage minutes the guy was alright.

A bunch of randoms on Reddit claim he can play defense:

Hopefully that's the case as then he's intriguing.

Seems like a decent gamble. Shooting the big skill that needs to improve. Jazz get another poor rebounding wing, though coming out of college it was supposed to be a strength. Like his length/athleticism, seems to have a good motor from what I remember. Glad they went wing with this 2-way.
And yet it’s a none defensive wing. This is why we will never contend. The jazz don’t think they need defensive wings