What's new

Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (8:30 MT on TNT)

This is an important game for us. Do we build on the good momentum of the road trip? Or do we let the sting of Miami loss cascade into several losses. Remember we get the clippers next.

Is this the game we are all supposed to be afraid of?

If Clarkson or Tucker take and miss a damn floater there'll be hell to pay.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank God we have the services of Jordan Clarkson tonight cause that quick guard tandem of Lillard and McCollum is always a handful for us. I know that Ingles and Mudiay can't stay with either one of them. And this team has been trending upwards lately. Just hope that Clarkson arrived a day or two ago and doesn't have Jet Lag.

Thank God we have the services of Jordan Clarkson tonight cause that quick guard tandem of Lillard and McCollum is always a handful for us. I know that Ingles and Mudiay can't stay with either one of them. And this team has been trending upwards lately. Just hope that Clarkson arrived a day or two ago and doesn't have Jet Lag.

He will drop 20 + tonight and we win by 8

We need to win this game so we don't have to hear from melothejazzkiller. I'm calling in the recruits for a game girl, churros, anything to win this one. @Wes Mantooth

For all the women out there or the gay male demographic on the board (not that there’s anything wrong with that), I submit one sexy *** man who I’d change teams for if I had any interest whatsoever in pitching or catching. Seriously dude is hot as ballz and has some of the best eyes.

upload_2019-12-26_17-59-25.jpeg