What's new

Jeremy Lin

Playoff experience? Other than riding the bench for GSW in 2019, he's been all of three 1st round playoff series and lost all of them.

Although having 2 Ivy Leaguers on the roster does add a certain je ne sais quoi.
Is available and should the Jazz add him for playoff experience given our injury situation?

I seriously doubt Mike and Don's injuries are serious. They're just taking precautions. No way Trent gets minutes unless they get reinjured. Actually, he's not too bad, just can't shoot. What an ugly shot. How can someone get into the NBA with an outside shot like that?

I seriously doubt Mike and Don's injuries are serious. They're just taking precautions. No way Trent gets minutes unless they get reinjured. Actually, he's not too bad, just can't shoot. What an ugly shot. How can someone get into the NBA with an outside shot like that?
The guy is a good free throw shooter so he's not hopeless. The Jazz FO needs to get Horney or Stock to work with him on mechanics.

Forrest is going to be a nice piece in a year or two. Leader of our youth brigade.
Regarding Lin, way too much water under the relevance bridge. No offense but I’d take Mudiay over him any day!

The guy is a good free throw shooter so he's not hopeless. The Jazz FO needs to get Horney or Stock to work with him on mechanics.

In this case a good free throw shooter means nothing. His mechanics are so bad. Lost cause unless he completely rebuilds in in an offseason

No because Jazz need some defensive guards. Playoffs are different. They ha e enough scoring. If adding a player add someone for defense