What's new

JFC... I Need Your help

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
So, due to some very unpleasant circumstances I am moving to the greater Provo, UT area. I want to stay within Pleasant Grove to Payson. I will need a 2 bedroom apartment for now that allows a small pet. I am very unfamiliar with anything up there.

Help a brother out. Silver lining is that I will now be able to do meet up's and what not.

Need to be there on 04/16/18

Help...

So, due to some very unpleasant circumstances I am moving to the greater Provo, UT area. I want to stay within Pleasant Grove to Payson. I will need a 2 bedroom apartment for now that allows a small pet. I am very unfamiliar with anything up there.

Help a brother out. Silver lining is that I will now be able to do meet up's and what not.

Help...

Damn, that's soon!

You might have to stay in an extended stay hotel for a bit. I've never been able to move into an apartment inside a week.

Damn, that's soon!

You might have to stay in an extended stay hotel for a bit. I've never been able to move into an apartment inside a week.

I have 4 weeks...

But I have considered an extended stay for a week or so until I can find a place.

Life comes at you fast.

I'm not a local so there's not much I can do for you except pray, if you're ok with that.

Hope things get better/go well.

I have 4 weeks...

But I have considered an extended stay for a week or so until I can find a place.

Life comes at you fast.

I think you can find something easily. But most apartments require at least a six month contract.

Help...

Sorry to hear you are dealing with unpleasantness. Hope everything works out. I thought about moving to Provo just so all the perfect people don't get translated Enoch style. One black sheep to keep the flock grounded.

I've moved a lot. I usually rent a whole house through Airbnb until I can get into a house, but it looks like Provo is slim pickings. It is hard with pets, I sympathize... Maybe check subleases via Craigslist or KSL.

Help...

My dad grew up in payson and is living out his retirement years there now. I love payson

I think you can find something easily. But most apartments require at least a six month contract.

The lease length isn't a problem. I will be there for a while. I will probably sign on for 6 or 12 months.

Help...
I feel for you man. Thoughts and prayers.

Help...

Damn, if I my basement apartment wasn't rented... family discount applied.

We stayed in Siena Village in Orem when our house was being built. $1250 for a nice two bedroom and they had pet friendly rooms IIRC but it costs more of course.

If you and the wife want to shop around and needs a place to stay let me know. You can have the guest room.

I think Stoked is asking one of you Utahns to take him in. Otherwise it's pretty easy to just go up on Apartments.com or similar site and browse by zip code what is available in a suitable price range and allows pets.

Good luck Stoked. Those ankle bracelets that make you stay in a certain geographical range are hell.

What franklin is saying is that Stoked can have the guest room, but Mrs. Stoked gets to sleep with franklin.

JK, nice offer franklin. Outside of Jazzfanz you must be a decent guy.

I'm looking at the Country Springs apartments in Orem a block off State St. Anyone have any experience with them?

2 bed 2 bath

I think Stoked is asking one of you Utahns to take him in. Otherwise it's pretty easy to just go up on Apartments.com or similar site and browse by zip code what is available in a suitable price range and allows pets.

Good luck Stoked. Those ankle bracelets that make you stay in a certain geographical range are hell.

What franklin is saying is that Stoked can have the guest room, but Mrs. Stoked gets to sleep with franklin.

JK, nice offer franklin. Outside of Jazzfanz you must be a decent guy.

Lmfao, not all apartments are listed on there. Plus first hand experience in the area is always a plus. What apartments not to go to, who is good who isn't. Areas of town to avoid...

Lmfao, not all apartments are listed on there. Plus first hand experience in the area is always a plus. What apartments not to go to, who is good who isn't. Areas of town to avoid...
Avoid all of Provo and Orem. Too many current and former BYU students.

Avoid all of Utah County. Too many Mormons.

Don't expect any privacy. I'll bet any apartment or house you rent will be entered by the manager or owner when you're away. Won't tell you, of course, unless you notice something awry. Then the excuse will be that there was some kind of emergency. Mormons are nosy that way.

Avoid all of Provo and Orem. Too many current and former BYU students.

Avoid all of Utah County. Too many Mormons.

Don't expect any privacy. I'll bet any apartment or house you rent will be entered by the manager or owner when you're away. Won't tell you, of course, unless you notice something awry. Then the excuse will be that there was some kind of emergency. Mormons are nosy that way.

Dramatic much?