What's new

Jim Rome is a "puke!"

carolinajazz

He's interviewing John Walls today....and mentions that John doesn't have any "jailhouse tats!" He then proceeds to make fun of him, belittle him and try and talk him into getting one! Here's one of the few clean cut guys coming into the NBA.....and Rome is trying to ruin the man right from the get go! Anybody have a Jim Rome e-mail address? I want to rip this clown to pieces!

On his TV show Rome praised Wall for not having tats. Some of you guys get fished in by Rome's shtick. He's actually quite enjoyable once you figure that part out (much like Bill Walton).

On his TV show Rome praised Wall for not having tats. Some of you guys get fished in by Rome's shtick. He's actually quite enjoyable once you figure that part out (much like Bill Walton).

...I generally like Rome much more than Collin Cowert! But in that interview on the radio with Wall, it sure sounded to me that he was giving him the "business" for not having any jailhouse tats!

Most of the time I like Rome. But there are times when he pushes a subject to far. He as been in quite a few fights on his own show.