What's new

JNCO's

still better than dudes in skinny jeans.

One of my favorite things to do is ask those little queer baits if their little sisters know they borrowed their pants. I'm fairly sure I'd beat/disown/kill my son if I caught him wearing those.

I still haven't found a pair of jeans that totally eliminates junk uncomfortableness. I probably never will too. Seems like those damn bag pippers had it all figured out.

I still haven't found a pair of jeans that totally eliminates junk uncomfortableness. I probably never will too. Seems like those damn bag pippers had it all figured out.

Try shopping in the men's section and not the little boys.

If you're not a fashion lemming just go buy a pair of Levi's 569 jeans. Relaxed fit that let's all your junk sit where it should. No, you won't be hip and "in style" but you'll feel good and be comfortable... at half the price.

Try shopping in the men's section and not the little boys.

If you're not a fashion lemming just go buy a pair of Levi's 569 jeans. Relaxed fit that let's all your junk sit where it should. No, you won't be hip and "in style" but you'll feel good and be comfortable... at half the price.

And the best part it won't look like you're smuggling a yo-yo.

Sometimes being old is good. I had to google this to find out what a jnco is.

You want style and comfort? These badboys are where it's at:

DICKIES-Coveralls_4110F749.jpg

Now get off my lawn!

I'm not native American, my wife is. Usually jokes are funny if they make sense.

Yeah I know, the joke is that you cruse the reservations looking for ladies. Yeah, it's a lame joke. I don't care, I like lame jokes.

the fact that the joke needed to be explained to you, testifies of your stupidity.

And I'm no albert einstein either.

The joke still makes no sense and is unfunny. I was trying to be nice, but you decided to ruin that. A+ on you and Archies awareness skills.