What's new

Jon Stewart returning to host the Daily Show

The last couple of minutes were good, but he leaked our latte having night clubs. #cancelStewart
First they came for my fishing hole
And I moved on
Then they came for my Sodalicious
And I waited in line
Finally they came for my latte night club
And there was no one left to dance with

Just watched the first one. So good.
I loved the part where he showed what trump and other trumpers said on camera when not in court...... And then showed what they said about the same topic while in court. Spoiler alert. They were lying when on camera on news stations and at press conferences etc. and admitted to the lies when inside a courtroom.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Absolutely brutal takedown of the entire Democrat party.

"An arthritic status quo unable or unwilling to respond in any way to the concerns of voters who just received new and urgent information about their candidate also erodes confidence and faith in the system of government."
-Jon Stewart

They are faced with an emergency and have no idea what to do or how to lead.

"An arthritic status quo unable or unwilling to respond in any way to the concerns of voters who just received new and urgent information about their candidate also erodes confidence and faith in the system of government."
-Jon Stewart

And I’m not holding my breath…..

-Jon Stewart

Yes, one side holds its candidates to account and has for a long time. Your side just panders and shills for rapists. Crazy, huh?!??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon Stewart nailed it with this one. Companies don't care about anyone, except the shareholder.

And I kinda agree with that. Isn't the point of a company to make money and increase it's value for the shareholders?

Yes, but is that a good thing for society? Is that the best way to organize human labor and ensure the best outcomes for the most amount of people?

Yes, one side holds its candidates to account and has for a long time. Your side just panders and shills for rapists. Crazy, huh?!??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but also the Democrats suck too, I think we can demand that they work harder to respect the wishes of us peasants.

Back