What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

Jazz are -1.5 favorites.

I'm throwing down a $100 as I'll either make some easy cash or the Jazz will win and I'll consider it a nice payment to keep hope alive.
Hedging your happiness!

I wonder what’s going to happen with the line when they announce Don and Mike are PLAYING later today.

Well guys... after being let down in game 5 I am pretty dejected.... all season I have declared games to be must win... now we are facing elimination... I’m just out... do what you want Jazz. Win or lose I don’t care.

Just kidding bitches! MUST FRIGGIN WIN GAME MORONS!!!!!!

The only hope I have it’s the clips... clips gonna clip it just depends on when... Forrest going for 30 in Donovan’s absence would only be like top 10 in weirdest heartbreaks they have had.

This is still a really great chance for a ring. With all the injuries paving the way ...
giphy.gif

If the Jazz can find a way to pull of a win tonight, my hope will be back.

The John Stockton antivaxx thing news today is not a great sign... can’t we just have a couple nice things?

I don't see anything new about Stockton. That's from a number of months ago. As far as I know, he didn't say anything about vaccines.

I saw it too. It would be consistent with his personal philosophy. He has gotten involved in a couple of Idaho Legislative races endorsing the really conservative candidate over the more moderate candidate in Republican primaries.

On tonight: We lost last game by not trying defensively in the 1st half. I liked the way we defended in the 4th quarter, and I think it will translate to Game 6.