What's new

Just calm down guys... Step off of the ledge...

These guys are going to need a little more time... It's not how you start, it's how you finish... Trust me.. They are going to be fine and a force to be reckoned with...

I'm new here... Have been watching this team since the Stockton and Malone era and understand quite a bit about this game... Al Jefferson is lost in this offense right now and if anybody understands Jerry Sloans offense, they'll know that it all centers around the PF/C and the PG...

He'll get it... It's just going to take a little time...

Hayward is better than expected already and he's only going to get better... When Rajas shot starts falling he's going to be a formidable perimeter shooter... Deron is frustrated right now, but he'll be fine... We have a good bench, the backup PGs are struggling a bit but if you notice it's when Jefferson is in there...

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Hang in there fellas... Give them some time... Sloan is a great coach and he'll get them going... I guarantee it...

He'll get it... It's just going to take a little time...

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Oh, hey there Mr. President.

Everybody thought we were going to be so good because we did things like pre-preseason scrimmages and heard the chemistry was good. Such utter foolishness.

Hey bud... You got some analysis to offer in addition to your post or are you just another downer without a valid opinion??

Listen pal... You don't know what a "bad coach" is until you are a fan of a team like the Vikings... Because Childress stinks... You should count your lucky stars that we have a great coach like Jerry Sloan because a lot of our success over the years is due to him and how he turns garbage into gold... Just look at how many players left this team after having success to be NOTHING for other teams... Shandon Anderson, Chris Morris, Ostertag, Donyell Marshall... Should I go on?? How about Raja Bell?? Why do you think he wanted to come back?? BECAUSE he knew he played his best ball with Sloan...

Yeah, you can accuse him of having an archaic system and whatnot, but he's second to none at preparing his team and getting guys to play above their potential...

I think I've had about an a s s full of you. Welcome to the second person ever to make my ignore list on the interwebs.

Oh, hey there Mr. President.

Everybody thought we were going to be so good because we did things like pre-preseason scrimmages and heard the chemistry was good. Such utter foolishness.

Hey bud... You got some analysis to offer in addition to your post or are you just another downer without a valid opinion??

Listen pal... You don't know what a "bad coach" is until you are a fan of a team like the Vikings... Because Childress stinks... You should count your lucky stars that we have a great coach like Jerry Sloan because a lot of our success over the years is due to him and how he turns garbage into gold... Just look at how many players left this team after having success to be NOTHING for other teams... Shandon Anderson, Chris Morris, Ostertag, Donyell Marshall... Should I go on?? How about Raja Bell?? Why do you think he wanted to come back?? BECAUSE he knew he played his best ball with Sloan...

Yeah, you can accuse him of having an archaic system and whatnot, but he's second to none at preparing his team and getting guys to play above their potential...

I don't like you........

lsca_0001_0001_0_img0031.jpg

Um, did you mean step AWAY from the ledge? Cause stepping off the ledge is what some are wanting to do.