What's new

Kawhi Leonard Out Entire Preseason

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
DK_HxQAVAAAFIQA.jpg:large

Sounds eerily like the injury Favors got during training camp last year. Basically an overuse injury above the knee associated with long distance runners.

well, the jazz staff has basically outlined what NOT to do here. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Sucks for Kawhi... easily one of my favorite non-jazzmen.

Pity if he won’t be able to stay healthy in a season that he is considered to be a strong MVP candidate.

I think we need a good conspiracy theory.

I'm pretty sure the Spurs are just pulling another stealth tank like they did when they drafted Duncan. Keep Kawhi out for the season and tank in the last year of serious tanking to get him a Robin.

Somebody tell Archie. He'll believe anything.

I'm pretty sure the Spurs are just pulling another stealth tank like they did when they drafted Duncan. Keep Kawhi out for the season and tank in the last year of serious tanking to get him a Robin.

I think the Spurs would be good enough to win 30-ish games even without Leonard though.

Yeah, this is shaping up exactly like Favors. Pop has no idea wtf is going on with Leonard, saying he has never seen anything like it before.

WTF is cappy smurf? Last seen November 10.