What's new

KD

Where would the 4 first round picks come from? The Jazz already have them LOL.
We’re so lucky on the timing side. If Durant had of asked for a trade before the Gobert deal I’ll bet the Wolves shift gears and negotiate with Brooklyn. Alternately I think the Durant request temporarily killed any kind of traction we had with the Knicks on a Mitchell deal. I guess we’ll never know for sure.

We’re so lucky on the timing side. If Durant had of asked for a trade before the Gobert deal I’ll bet the Wolves shift gears and negotiate with Brooklyn. Alternately I think the Durant request temporarily killed any kind of traction we had with the Knicks on a Mitchell deal. I guess we’ll never know for sure.
Good post on both points.

The only two teams i can see playing lets make a deal with the nets for KD are the Lakers and the Knicks and I can't see that happening. Maybe Chicago go all in? But I doubt it.

Suns might still be interested, but Nets will have to lower their expectations drastically.

Bridges and 4 picks (plus cap filler)? The CP3 window isn't forever, so Suns might be looking at two or three years. If they trade the good stuff to get KD they won't contend even with him, so it would have to be based on picks.

I think Nets run it back with KD, Kyrie (or Westbrook...) and Simmons (and Royce!) and hope that things work out. If it does, they're dangerous.