What's new

Kevin Porter Jr.

Zero reason to muddy our locker room with his attitude. He’s action-packed with issues.

He did average 10 ppg last year coming off the bench. I say take him off the Cavs hands and send him to the Stars. If he can keep his tude in check let him have a shot next year.

I'm not sure on the one hand -the attitude issues.

On the other hand - maybe our roster is too friendly with each other? Maybe we need a bad attitude?

He's 6'5" with a 6'9" wingspan - so I think the Jazz might be interested. He's also super athletic and can create his own shot. If Jordan Clarkson vouches for him - I'd go for it. He and JC could be quite a tandem off the bench. He scored 30 against the Heat and 31 against the Kings, 24 against the Rockets. Also his defense is pretty good - he even did a good job guarding James Harden.

KPJ is basically a poor man's Josh Jackson. If we didn't take on the opportunity to get Jackson, there's no reason to take KPJ now.

Not excusing his behavior, but the team should have told him his locker was being moved in advance for Prince, a more senior player. Glad they aren't putting up with his very poor reaction. Sounds like this has been am ongoing issue.

Why would anybody trade for him when the cavs have announced he's done? They said he may get packaged in a deal for one of their big men.

He’s the new Lance Stephenson and Dion Waiters. My guess is Lakers trade for him or sign him. if he can’t show a Lebron led team respect then he will be out of the league. Lakers gave both Stephenson and Waiters a chance.