What's new

Know Hoffa, Know Pain!

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
https://uolesporte.blogosfera.uol.c...ela-em-vitoria-do-fla-na-liga-das-americas-2/

rafael-babby-do-flamengo-destroi-a-tabela-em-cesta-contra-o-mavort-na-liga-das-americas-1294973845637_700x1049.jpg

I love looking at the reactions in the crowd.

That lady in the pink jacket disapproves.
The ref just pooped his pants.

The glass from the backboard looks freaked out.
I think it's afraid of heights, or something.

Nice to see Hoffa still has his finesse game going.
Good for him.

humphries is having his best season, by far... seven years in.

Sure, but the guy is only 25. He's not even a particularly late bloomer.

I mean, I'm not exactly gnashing my teeth over the fact that he's gone but 5 years post the Arujao/Hump deal it's not hard to see which one turned out to be a real NBA player.

Of course, it's not like Toronto got a lot out of him or for him either.

Pretty sure breaking a backboard like that is against the Honor Code.

Just sayin.

What if they whited out his tats in the picture?
Wouldn't that be ok with the honor code?
Oh... dang... why am I asking you... your school has the dishonor code doesn't it?
:p

What if they whited out his tats in the picture?
Wouldn't that be ok with the honor code?
Oh... dang... why am I asking you... your school has the dishonor code doesn't it?
:p

Hell yes they do.

Take last night for instance: At about 1am I hear a noise downstairs so I go investigate. In my living room stands none other than Harvey Fricken Langey wearing a black robe, holding a Satanic Bible and preparing to sacrifice my 4 year old Jack Russell (I'm pretty sure he's a virgin). I should also mention that the room smelt like reefer and pre-marital sex. Well long story short I manage to chase off Langi and save my dog (I tried to catch Langi but could not. Dude's break-away speed is off the chain!). I immediately got Coach Whitt on the phone and told him what had happened. He told me he was sorry but he didn't think he could do anything because it didn't sound as if Harvey had broken any team rules.

Hell yes they do.

Take last night for instance: At about 1am I hear a noise downstairs so I go investigate. In my living room stands none other than Harvey Fricken Langey wearing a black robe, holding a Satanic Bible and preparing to sacrifice my 4 year old Jack Russell (I'm pretty sure he's a virgin). I should also mention that the room smelt like reefer and pre-marital sex. Well long story short I manage to chase off Langi and save my dog (I tried to catch Langi but could not. Dude's break-away speed is off the chain!). I immediately got Coach Whitt on the phone and told him what had happened. He told me he was sorry but he didn't think he could do anything because it didn't sound as if Harvey had broken any team rules.

If I could +9, I would.

Hell yes they do.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jazzman12 again.
I tried