What's new

Kobe's beef with Malone.

I don't even like Kobe, actually he is one of my least favorite players but isn't time for Malone to mature and grow? he is over 50 years old and have the level of maturity of a teenager. You hit on his wife, why would you have a problem with him? Yeah I'd still be mad if a teammate of mine tried to hook up with my gf.

Good God, I hate Karl.

It was all a he-said she said type of situation, with Kobe choosing to believe his wife (which is the right move). Regardless, it is true that Karl needs to grow up. I don't see any reason to hate him though.

Vanessa made fun of the way Karl was dressed, so Karl turned the tables on her. Then she gets all upset and tells Kobe that Karl hit on her. She was just trying to get Kobe back for the times he cheated on her.

Just Karl being Karl. Karl don't like being unprepared. Karl Malone gets what Karl gets and he gets it good.

Malone's response to Kobe's wife is hilarious. I wish his response and her reaction were on camera.

To hell with you Kobe!! You can't disrespect Utah's Karl Malone!! Meet him at the flag pole outside the E.S. Arena on Sunday at 3 o clock sharp!!
:rolleyes: