What's new

KOC* = Genius

I'm starting to wonder if he's (they're) smarter than we think.

If you're a GM of a extraordinarily mediocre team, you've given up hope for the current season, and you want to re-load for the near future (2-4 years), what do you do?

1) Dump your coach
2) Dump star player while he still has value
3) Sign new coach who is perfectly suited for not accidentally screwing things up (ie, winning)
4) Complete tanking of season
5) With a little luck, obtain first two picks in the upcoming draft

To an uninformed bystander, things might seem near catastrophic. Patience, though. We're in good hands.

Since the season has no hope barring a miracle, i say we try a line up like this
Harris, Watson, Price
Hayward, Bell, Chucker
Ak (Evans still he is healthy)
Favors, Millsap
Big Al, Elson/Fes

Favors may foul a lot but at least he is scoring, rebounding and playing defense and is the player of the future. Let millsap go to the bench where maybe he can get re-energized and give Hayward starter minutes. Give Chucker less time, same with Bell

Since the season has no hope barring a miracle, i say we try a line up like this
Harris, Watson, Price
Hayward, Bell, Chucker
Ak (Evans still he is healthy)
Favors, Millsap
Big Al, Elson/Fes

Favors may foul a lot but at least he is scoring, rebounding and playing defense and is the player of the future. Let millsap go to the bench where maybe he can get re-energized and give Hayward starter minutes. Give Chucker less time, same with Bell

This makes too much sense so it will never happen. Tanking the season and giving the rookies big minutes is the way to go at this point.