What's new

Kris Dunn

Our historic offense can facilitate guys like Royce, players who have next to no on-ball talent but can shoot and are high IQ ball movers.

It can't facilitate on-ball guards who arent smart decision makers and terrible shooters.
I can't speak as much to his decision making, but Dunn's shooting is better than Forrest's. Forrest's number may be a little higher because he doesn't shoot any threes and he's only shot in the key. You could improve Dunn's numbers by having him shoot at the basket, kick out, or shoot when wide-open.

I can't speak as much to his decision making, but Dunn's shooting is better than Forrest's. Forrest's number may be a little higher because he doesn't shoot any threes and he's only shot in the key. You could improve Dunn's numbers by having him shoot at the basket, kick out, or shoot when wide-open.
We hardly have any sample of Forrest taking jumpers. He was obviously bad last year to the point of getting pulled from the rotation, but he was a fairly good shooter in SL.

I would say he's likely better than Dunn at uncontested 3pt shooting. Dunn's peak of shooting came when he was getting a lot of touches and looks. Both of those years Dunn shot markedly better on pull-ups vs catch and shoot.

To top it off, Dunn isnt a guy whose a great rim finisher or in-between finisher. That's where Forrest really beats the pants out of him. Forrest can drive and be aware of the kick out, lob, or scoring opportunities. He's an actual PG.

We're not signing him. We had guys out and we snagged two separate dudes. If it's an issue that we need someone else to do the homework to prove he isn't dead, then it's silly. Quin wouldn't play him, either.
Just you wait... they gonna pull you back in... its coming.

Turns out that Kris Dunn wasn't injured and didn't have covid. He was traveling world and "cycling" with LeBron's MIA "trainer" and getting "knee procedures" done in Germany with Kobe's old doctor.

This is the answer. Right here.

This is the ultimate buy low that affords you the flexibility of keeping JC. You trade Oni and absorb the rest of salary as TPE. We’re trying to buy high on Smart. Imagine keeping everyone else in tact and adding poor man’s Smart.

buy-the-dip-buy-dip.gif

Lmfao, he’s no answer, I’m tired of you bringing him up all the time, idiot!!

TJF hates my discussion of Dunn so he opens up a Dunn thread that’s 20 pages and 5 month old and starts reading from the beginning.

6'3 with a 6'9.5 wingspan.

I'd roll the dice on him, he was supposed to be a lot better.

But, I'm a gambler. I'd also take a chance on Jonathan Isaac - who hasn't played a game for Orlando all season. Trade Joe Ingles & Jared Butler for Isaac.