What's new

KSLSports.com - Local Pro, College Athletes Show Appreciation On Mother’s Day

T

Trevor Allen

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Many local professional and collegiate athletes showed their appreciation for their mother’s on Mother’s Day.

Related Links

Players from the Jazz, Utes, BYU, Utah State and many more took to social media to show their appreciation for their mothers.

PGA Tour golfer Tony Finau credits his mother for all the sacrifices she made in order for him to fulfill his dreams.

On this Mother’s Day, I honor my mom and all the sacrifices she made so that my dreams could come true. I love you and I miss you, Mom. pic.twitter.com/kPX30tBh4I

— Tony Finau Golf (@tonyfinaugolf) May 10, 2020

Major League Baseball star and former Salt Lake Bees outfielder Mike Trout sent a tweet about his wife who is currently pregnant.

To my wife, thank you for being so brave for us both. Your love and strength for our son is something I never could have imagined. I can’t wait to watch you become a Mom in a few months!! Happy soon to be Mother’s Day! I love you, Jess
2764.png
pic.twitter.com/i6nnr2o0nj

— Mike Trout (@MikeTrout) May 10, 2020

Utah Jazz

The Utah Jazz posted on Twitter to wish every mom a Happy Mother’s Day.

Forward Joe Ingles took to Twitter to show appreciation to his wife Renae.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY @RenaeIngles!!

The twins have no idea how lucky they are to have a mother like you, everything you do is for them. They love you dearly & I’ll continue to make sure they know how special you are to us!⠀

Have the best day
2764.png
Joe, Jacob, Milla x pic.twitter.com/5XfxQrZgB5

— Joe Ingles (@Joeingles7) May 10, 2020

Guard Mike Conley shared photos of his mother and wife on Twitter.

Blessed! Happy Mother’s Day pic.twitter.com/NQfkvFQfPl

— Mike Conley (@MCONLEY10) May 10, 2020

Guard Royce O’Neale took to Twitter to share a nice photo of his mother.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!! Especially mine love you
1f618.png
pic.twitter.com/NA3OQXpgsM

— Royce O'Neale (@BucketsONeale00) May 10, 2020

Utah Utes

Utah offensive line coach and associate head coach Jim Harding wished his wife a Happy Mother’s Day.

Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful wife! Our boys are lucky!!! ⁦@merra5380pic.twitter.com/2WuwSx6FPs

— Jim Harding (@coachjharding) May 10, 2020

Incoming Utah cornerback Clark Phillips III posted some photos of his mother along with a heartfelt message on Twitter.

Love you Mom pic.twitter.com/H1JyjvPHa5

— ClarkPhillipslll (@ClarkPhillips21) May 10, 2020

Graduate transfer quarterback Jake Bentley sent Utah football a photo of he and his mom for Mother’s Day. Utah posted a thread of their players with their mothers.

Happy Mother’s Day to @JakeBentley19’s mom, @Paulettebentley! pic.twitter.com/QE7uBZSN5q

— Utah Football (@Utah_Football) May 10, 2020

BYU Cougars

The BYU football Twitter account posted a graphic with a quote from Abraham Lincoln.

Happy Mother's Day!!
1f499.png
pic.twitter.com/3vyC6vd1bo

— BYU FOOTBALL (@BYUfootball) May 10, 2020

KSL Sports’ Mitch Harper talked to BYU wide receiver Dax Milne about his mother overcame stage IV colon cancer.

“It means a lot that I’m able to share these Mother’s Days with her and treat her like the great woman she is.” – @BYUfootball WR Dax Milne
1f499.png
#MothersDay #BYU #GoCougs https://t.co/Coz2FduBMG

— KSL Sports (@kslsports) May 10, 2020

Utah State Aggies

Utah State football wished all of the mothers a Happy Mother’s Day on Twitter.

Happy Mother’s Day to ALL our Aggie moms out there!#AggiesAllTheWay pic.twitter.com/FMgC7IPP2d

— Utah State Athletics (@USUAthletics) May 10, 2020

Full Story...