What's new

Kwame Brown

juds101

Now that Kwame has signed with the Bobcats just makes me wonder when Dampier will be waived and when will he sign with the Jazz. I think he would be that added depth we need at the 4/5 that likes to block shoots and then sign Ryan Thompson and fez and call it a summer, What do you guys think? Contender or a 2nd rounder?

Now that Kwame has signed with the Bobcats just makes me wonder when Dampier will be waived and when will he sign with the Jazz. I think he would be that added depth we need at the 4/5 that likes to block shoots and then sign Ryan Thompson and fez and call it a summer, What do you guys think? Contender or a 2nd rounder?

Dampier will not sign with us. If he is going to sign for the veterans Minimum it will be with Miami.

And I would rather develop Fesenko more than sign Dampier. Let Fesenko play minutes at the back up spot and share time with Okur until he is fully healthy.

Dampier will not sign with us.
Probably true. If waived by the Bobcats, there are 29 teams to choose from, so the odds aren't good for any one team, including the Jazz.

If he is going to sign for the veterans Minimum it will be with Miami.
If the Jazz wanted Dampier, I would hope they would spring for more than the minimum because they wouldn't stand a chance at the min. They still have half the MLE or the BAE left, and would have to use one or the other to even turn his head. Otherwise, you're right...he'd go to Miami or somewhere like that.

yeah for the min vet i could see him going to Miami or Chicago maybe even to the Bucks if he went to the Bucks I think there 2 deep in every spot and will be a tough to team beat in the East. like Kenwood said though we do have 2.8 mill left on the Mid Level and I think he would be great just for a little added insurance and I would still want Utah to sign Fez