What's new

Lamar Odom - crackhead?

Hitman

On the radio this morning, the bimbo who does the celebrity news report mentioned Lamar Odom, because he is the husband of a Karda$hian. I normally tune her out, but I half-listened when I heard her say "NBA player", and so I heard he had been kicked out of the marital home and has now been missing for three days, and concerns for his safety are held because he's a crack addict and has been for two years.

Now I haven't seen any reference to any of this on any of the sports news sites I frequent, so did I hear right? The fact he's been a crackhead for two years would certainly explain the quality of his play the last two seasons, but I wonder if this is just more (un)Reality Show BS which is why real news sites haven't seen fit to mention it.

Well they always said he loved "candy".
I guess that's the new street slang for crack.
Or maybe he went up to ElRoach's van and got lured into smoking crack.
#prayforlamar

Well they always said he loved "candy".
I guess that's the new street slang for crack.
Or maybe he went up to ElRoach's van and got lured into smoking crack.
#prayforlamar

About a month ago he bought the van. I was a little worried at first, but no one turns down NBA dollars for a van nearly as old as I am.

Turns out, he traded up to get a double decker motor coach. He lives on top, makes candy in the bottom. He's like the American Rupert Grint; tons of cash, nothing to spend it on.

His first run out was at the farmers market yesterday @ wheeler farm.

About a month ago he bought the van. I was a little worried at first, but no one turns down NBA dollars for a van nearly as old as I am.

Turns out, he traded up to get a double decker motor coach. He lives on top, makes candy in the bottom. He's like the American Rupert Grint; tons of cash, nothing to spend it on.

His first run out was at the farmers market yesterday @ wheeler farm.
So you're saying he makes crystal meth. How are you so close to Lamar?

Id suspect your his Jesse Pinkman to your Walter White.

I neither confirm out deny this hypothesis.

Sent from my bed using JazzFanz mobile app. Join me?