What's new

Las Vegas Summer League

Archie Moses

Utah's own, Frank Jackson, is stealing Zion's thunder. That said, that steal and dunk were a thing of beauty.

Jackson will be a solid starter in the NBA for years to come or no? (I'm a Utah homer.)

Frank Jackson will be a very solid player for New Orleans, they have a young group but will have some grit to them and strength, and JAckson is a match.

He's better than Mudiay..Different players, Mudiay is more of a floor general and Frank a combo.

Never should've fell to the 2nd rd, that still blows my mind, Frank Jackson is a guy who I'd say would be a 1st rd pick in most drafts..

So China beat the Hornets.. that happened. Dominated em on the frontlines. 2 players I always thought were good Wang Zhelin and Zhou Qi, both got drafted, murked em.

it is worthy of note tho tbh, that their team lacks principle defensively and picks up crazy fouls and only stays in games cuz of unlimited fouls... I watched the game vs the Kings and it was insane, they couldnt stop fouling it was like watching an alcoholic relapse over and over, the play-by-play was struggling to not repeat themselves.... That was actually, without a doubt, the longers 10 minute quarter game i've ever seen in my life, it was almost 2:30 runtime..