What's new

Lebron trade proposal

Keefe

I know the Cavs usually coast during the regular season but I don’t see that this year. I see them being a clear notch or two below their play of recent years, completely unable to win big games it seems. I’d give it another week or two but if I’m the Cavs young GM, I think it’s possibly prudent to trade him given the talk of him wanting to leave.

Boston is an obvious landing spot for they have assets to make the trade but I don’t see the Celts doing Kyrie dirty like that.

The Sixers make some sense too imo and they too have solid assets but I just don’t see that trade happening.

Going through teams, I came up with a proposal that I like that I think makes some sense for both teams. And it’s a surprise.

Plumlee, Faried, Mudiay, Lydon and 2019 and 2021 1st (maybe 2018 and 2020 and maybe a 2023 or 2022 1st too)

For Lebron and Frye.

Nuggets try to go on a run with starting lineup of Murray, Harris, Lebron, Millsap (comes back in a month and a half I think) and Nokic with Barton, Chandler, and Lyles as key bench guys. That’s a really good core. And they cross their fingers he re-signs there. It’s not out of the question imo.

Cavs get a couple young guys and hope one pans out, two 1sts (maybe 3), have Brooklyn pick this year and their own 1st and could also trade Love for something really good. Could do a complete overhaul in 1-2 years.

I would be shocked if Cleveland traded Lebron despite the fact he is leaving.

They should though.

76ers makes the most sense to me. They could give Fultz and Justin Anderson as the young potential players. Then they would have include JJ to make salaries work. I am sure picks would be involved as well.

Simmons-Covington-Lebron-Saric-Embiid would easily win the East and have a chance against GS.

They should though.

76ers makes the most sense to me. They could give Fultz and Justin Anderson as the young potential players. Then they would have include JJ to make salaries work. I am sure picks would be involved as well.

Simmons-Covington-Lebron-Saric-Embiid would easily win the East and have a chance against GS.

Yeah my buddy who’s a Big Sixers fan and I have talked about this but I just don’t see it happening for some reason. Sixers s

They should though.

Yeah I just don’t see that happening. Not sure why. I also don’t think in any way one can say they’ll easily win the east. They Celts have had great chemistry and won big games this year and would have homecourt with Hayward coming back.

That said, Sixers do make the most sense.

Fultz, Anderson, Johnson, Bayless, rights to Lakers pick if 2-5, 2019 1st

for Lebron, Wade, Green

Simmons-Covington-Lebron-Saric-Embiid with bench of McConnell-Redick-Wade-Green-Holmes is sick.

Yeah my buddy who’s a Big Sixers fan and I have talked about this but I just don’t see it happening for some reason. Sixers s

Yeah I just don’t see that happening. Not sure why. I also don’t think in any way one can say they’ll easily win the east. They Celts have had great chemistry and won big games this year and would have homecourt with Hayward coming back.

That said, Sixers do make the most sense.

Fultz, Anderson, Johnson, Bayless, rights to Lakers pick if 2-5, 2019 1st

for Lebron, Wade, Green

Simmons-Covington-Lebron-Saric-Embiid with bench of McConnell-Redick-Wade-Green-Holmes is sick.

Boston had a home court advantage last year as well and that series wasnt competitive. I dont trust Hayward coming back and being helpful. I also dont trust Brown and Tatum to perform well enough to beat a Lebron team. Honestly I think even the Cavs who are struggling now will easily beat Boston in the playoffs this year.