What's new

Lebron vs Durant contrast

vj_74

Could it be any more stark?

ESPN had an article saying that one of the best deals of the offseason went unnoticed amidst all the Bron hoopla. The Thunder quietly locked up Durant. His reaction via twitter had that touch of humility, thanking everyone for this situation.
Contrast this to Mr. LoserKing, who is doing a reality show to tell the world where he is going to play.

Heck, if we dont make the playoffs or get eliminated earlier, I would have no problems rooting for this kid and his Thunder team to beat the Lakers and whoever else there is out there. He is a rarity in today's sports world. Hope he stays that way.

It's unlikely he'll stay this way. And if he does it will eventually be fake and it will be purely do to his publicists telling him it will make him more money by being that way. It will seem forced and contrived...kind of what happened to LaDainian Tomlinson. He was probably a good guy in the beginning but hearing how great of a guy he was in the media all the time made him try to live up to it. He was trying so hard to always be that type of person and it was obvious how forced it was. Now look at him. He's turned into a chode. Fame and living up to the expectations is impossible. That's why you see so many drug abusers in Hollywood. People in that position can't stay normal, it's science. Science>

This was posted 7/8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus, bro, he's on so many pills right now. So many.

Lol @ the hate for Lebron and the misplaced love for Durant. Wow, just wow.
I am sure Durant, if he had 1/10th the attention as Lebron does, would be a perfect angel and show us all how to handle the limelight properly.

Hey like him or not, LeBron is interesting and the ESPN thing helps out disadvantaged kids? What's the problem? If you don't like it, then don't watch. I don't complain about Oprah's 1 hour specials, why? I don't effing watch them.

Lol @ the hate for Lebron and the misplaced love for Durant. Wow, just wow.
I am sure Durant, if he had 1/10th the attention as Lebron does, would be a perfect angel and show us all how to handle the limelight properly.

Um, Lebron's people called ESPN with the idea for this hour long interview tonight. Just like I'm sure they jump at the opportunity to do all his other ******** ads/PR/self-promoting vile bull ****. He loves to be in the limelight and his transparency is so obvious it's pathetic. If only he concerned himself with becoming a better basketball player.

Durant meanwhile seems genuinely humble and is supposedly an expert at working his *** off and perfecting his craft, not his pecs or his facial expressions. 15 years from now, Lebron will be Wilt and Durant will be Russell. A mediocre comparison but you get my drift.

Lebron James has decided to take a poo in his pants.

It was indeed a great move by a great front office for a great player. It's a good day to be a Thunder fan. Durant > DWill.

Whoever can't handle the truth, anonymous neg reps are for *******.

There is nothing interesting about Lebron. He is a loser, and a sore one at that. They call him the King, but what is he the king of? High school basketball? Congratulations.

I hope he continues his losing ways. People will cool down on the buttlove for him if he gets halfway through his new 100million+ contract and still has nothing to show for it.