What's new

Let's appreciate how likeable our team is

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 848

Has there ever been a Jazz team with more likeable athletes, from 1-14?

Burke was a scapegoat early this season-- but look at how he's handled the bench demotion.

A ton of high-character dudes, and lots of over-achieving going down across the board this season. We're lucky.

I like how appreciable our team is. Is that the same thing?

:D

The Jazz are funner to watch this year, but we have a long way to go until we are contenders.

Momma always said it's better to be liked than good.

Bawse don't say dat doe. Bawse would rather be good. Bawse would rather the Jazz be like the Bad Boy Pistons and get back-to-back championships.

Momma was wrong.

Momma always said it's better to be liked than good.

Bawse don't say dat doe. Bawse would rather be good. Bawse would rather the Jazz be like the Bad Boy Pistons and get back-to-back championships.

Momma was wrong.

Your momma is preparing you for the future when you'll find out you suck at everything.

I try to avoid disliking Jazz players but year in and year out there are a guy or two I just don't like.

This year there isn't. I like every last one of them. Furthermore I like the signs of aggressiveness and almost anger I am seeing on the court. Seems like Gonert and Booker are leading that charge.

I agree that we are lucky to have the players we have, but again we find ourselves hoping for some improvements to be made. Kinda bums me out because it seems like we are always waiting on management to see the obvious.

I'll be a lot happier when Gobert is made the clear cut starter. Which means Kanter should be shopped. We either better get him for cheap or he should be traded. If he is signed to a big amount or walks for nothing, it will mean the Jazz dropped the ball again, and will have missed another opportunity to maximize the value of the team.

Cue the...Hacl you are an idiot comments.. from the same people who are wrong every time.

I agree. I rarely post, mostly lurk, but I had to reply. This is the most likable, engaging Jazz team since the '05 (?) team? And that's crazy, because this team isn't actually good.

I try to avoid disliking Jazz players but year in and year out there are a guy or two I just don't like.

This year there isn't. I like every last one of them. Furthermore I like the signs of aggressiveness and almost anger I am seeing on the court. Seems like Gonert and Booker are leading that charge.

Last year it was Brandon Rush for sure.

Cue the...Hacl you are an idiot comments.. from the same people who are wrong every time.

We got the neologisms Gonert and Hacl in just a few brief posts. Good stuff!

I am having a hard time liking Trey for whatever reason. Or actually, because he is a freaking chucker who was very happy to come off the bench so he could justify a license to chuck.

Last year it was Brandon Rush for sure.

I just felt bad for Rush. He was a very promising young kid with star-level talent that saw his injury take him down several notches. I hope he busts his *** and gets to where he could have been. With us he seemed to just wallow in it. Sad.

If we could just add a 2002KG to this squad.... It's so obviously possible. Sigh. Maybe next year.