What's new

Game Thread Mar 01, 2021 6:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 03-01-21

Smoothie_King_Logo.jpg

The New Orleans Smoothie Kings!

Zion gonna go nuts. Can we blitz them from 3?

The over seems like a good bet. But 236 is massive.

We just need to do them like the last couple times we played them. They can't stop us, we can only stop ourselves.

I already bet we beat the spread. It was at 7.5 at the time.

I like Jaxson Hayes -he can ball and the Pels don't play him much. Should be an entertaining game - the Pels are better than their record.

Pelicans have tons of talent. Very dangerous team that just doesn't seem to fit together very well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I like Jaxson Hayes -he can ball and the Pels don't play him much. Should be an entertaining game - the Pels are better than their record.
He's really bad. Always out of position and he tanks their offense while constantly being out of position on defense.

The Pels are more talented than their record, but they certainly arent good.

Lonzo scares me a bit. The last two times the Jazz played the Pels they definitely employed the strategy of leaving him open and it worked. Since then he's been on fire.

We beat them twice this season, and last season there were those heated games that felt a bit of playoffs atmosphere. I guess they'll come with a chip

Lonzo scares me a bit. The last two times the Jazz played the Pels they definitely employed the strategy of leaving him open and it worked. Since then he's been on fire.
He also is able to get into so many passing lanes and can hurt our ball movement a bit.

Ingram is the guy that just kills us if we let him get cooking.

This is usually the game that I am able to go to and watch in person but unfortunately I won't be able to. All good though, just want the Jazz to come out and play hard and get the win.

HYDRA rise up!

It would take an A+ game by NOP for this one to turn out a loss.

Pels can't defend the perimeter - I think they're close to worst in the league at defending the 3, corner 3's etc. In fact they're bad at pretty much everything defense. And the two ton elephant in the room for the franchise is Zion has a lot to do with it.

Jazz run the blender and they should be fine. Plus NOP is coming off a really tough loss against SAS where they made a hell of a comeback at the end but came up short.

Plus look at the type of people that root for this team....they deserve to be beaten

I keep saying we need a good 35 point Bojan game to get the juices going. Doesn’t ever seem to come. Tonight would be a good night.

Feeling a bit nostalgic and was gonna post the House Band for this game is The Animals and post their music video for House of The Rising Sun. However in that nostalgia I was reminded of an old poster who's name escapes me but was from Cali and posted quite a bit before heading off to Stanford. He used to pimp out this band Gaslight Anthem, so for him I posted their remake of the song.

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God, I know I'm one

I keep saying we need a good 35 point Bojan game to get the juices going. Doesn’t ever seem to come. Tonight would be a good night.

I was thinking the same thing. If I'm not mistaken, he's played well against Narlins the last couple of seasons.

Bad news guys.. I'm going against Brandon Ingram in fantasy... He has a 100% chance of scoring 50 tonight.