What's new

Mark Jackson

Sloanfeld

Banned
Just praised the big three on ESPN for taking a few dollars less to to win after people always criticize athletes for being all about the money. He also noted that he made sure he watched the douchebag make his announcement with his kids because he wanted to set an example for them. He continued to say that he was upset with how Cavs fans reacted and should appreciate him. What a fine father figure.

No state income tax in Florida, more jersey sales, I wonder how much of a pay cut they are really taking.

Just praised the big three on ESPN for taking a few dollars less to to win after people always criticize athletes for being all about the money. He also noted that he made sure he watched the douchebag make his announcement with his kids because he wanted to set an example for them. He continued to say that he was upset with how Cavs fans reacted and should appreciate him. What a fine father figure.

No state income tax in Florida, more jersey sales, I wonder how much of a pay cut they are really taking.
They don't get a cut of the jersey sales, I don't believe.

Its not that they're taking a pay cut, because in gross dollars they probably are not. Its that they could have gotten more.
I think its awesome that 3 guys are coming together in their primes to win.

They definitely do get royalties for jersey sales. People talked about it on TV when Kobe changed his number and again when LeBron announced that he would change his.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking when I heard him say that. LeBron is saving millions on income tax...the place where he could the most money out of the contract outside of Cleveland is with the Heat because of that, even when not making the full max (96 mil I think is what has been reported, 4 mil total off of the max). And that doesn't even include the jersey sales like you said...

I hope Marc Jackson jumps off a cliff, and takes a certain beanclown with him.

It's refreshing to see that Mark Jackson has come up for air finally. He had bee slobbering on Kobe's **** non-stop since the Lakers won game 7.

They don't get a cut of the jersey sales, I don't believe.

Its not that they're taking a pay cut, because in gross dollars they probably are not. Its that they could have gotten more.
I think its awesome that 3 guys are coming together in their primes to win.

These things never work or else Karl Malone would have a Lakers championship ring.

Oh, and F%^& Mark Jackson, now and forever.

LOL @ actually trying to believe they wont win in Miami. Wow, some of you people really love to hate, and even deceive yourselves into believing crazy stuff.
They could have gotten more elsewhere, bottomline.
They want to win, but lets make it clear. They want to win, the eaiser way. None of them, except Wade, will have been THE MAN when they do it. Lebron totally wussed out by doing this, although I sorta understand it and dont hold it against him. What I DO hold against him is the total douchebag way he handled this whole thing and how big headed he must be. What a moron. Screw Cleveland, he owes them nothing. BUT, he didnt have to do it like this. what a joke.

These things never work or else Karl Malone would have a Lakers championship ring.

Oh, and F%^& Mark Jackson, now and forever.

The difference is that the two additions to that Lakers team (Malone and Payton) were not anywhere close to being in their primes.