What's new

Marky Mark

You know what's absolutely amazing about Eaton?

He played 11 games his senior year at UCLA. Averaged 3.7(three-point-seven, not thirty seven) minutes a game and put up 1 point and 2 rebounds.

I'm fairly certain no one else with that kind of a college resume made an NBA All Star game.

Actually, I'm not sure anyone else with that college resume made NBA, period.

You know what's absolutely amazing about Eaton?

He played 11 games his senior year at UCLA. Averaged 3.7(three-point-seven, not thirty seven) minutes a game and put up 1 point and 2 rebounds.

I'm fairly certain no one else with that kind of a college resume made an NBA All Star game.

Actually, I'm not sure anyone else with that college resume made NBA, period.

His story would make a great movie. Mark Eaton is as forgotten about as is the hook shot.

Sad.

Big mark deserves a shout. Pretty special player. His accolades are not the typical sought after, so he has been forgotten. Probably make a good case for HOF, no idea the odds he gets in. Brings memories of the old UGLI Baby avatar.

He actually only played two years of college, averaged 6.5 mpg total, and appeared in only 30 games.

Mark Eaton is a badass. He loves to rip it up on skis, imagine that. I stood next to him in line for lunch at Alta and his waist came up to my chest and I'm 6 ft. His boots were pretty damn large too.

Mark Eaton is a badass. He loves to rip it up on skis, imagine that. I stood next to him in line for lunch at Alta and his waist came up to my chest and I'm 6 ft. His boots were pretty damn large too.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually, I wish I could have been there, I would dearly love to see that.