What's new

Mike Conley officially re-signs with the Jazz-3 years $68 million (edit: maybe 72.5M)

I think the contract is too long. I wish it was two years, but it was him or nothing, so I’m glad the Jazz retained him. I just hope the Jazz are willing to part ways at the first sign of declining health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He should have two more decent seasons in him and In the third season at the very least he becomes a nice big expiring contract that should be moveable.

It looks like about $68 million in salary-cap relevant salary ($58 million guaranteed). Unlikely incentives must be what brings it closer to $72 million. Great deal for Jazz.

Well done… if he’s cooked by the final year you waive and stretch the money and the cap hit is only 5M.

JZ had himself a summer.

Well done… if he’s cooked by the final year you waive and stretch the money and the cap hit is only 5M.

JZ had himself a summer.
Seeing what JZ has done this off-season, I really wish Smith would’ve come in and made those changes last year. Imagine where they’d be if he’d been calling the shots before the draft/free agency a year ago. . .