What's new

Mike Conley OUT vs Lakers

Against the Lakers, they may opt to start Green or possibly even Davis. Bojan guarding AD is not ideal. They started Green the last game against Lakers, I'd bet thats what they end up doing. Mitchell, O'Neale, Bojan, Green, Gobert.

It worked out okay. We held them under 40% shooting on their own floor. If we could have grabbed just a couple more rebounds and made just a few more shots we would have won. Without Bogey. On the road.
Right, I forgot Bogey was out as well.

Against the Lakers, they may opt to start Green or possibly even Davis. Bojan guarding AD is not ideal. They started Green the last game against Lakers, I'd bet thats what they end up doing. Mitchell, O'Neale, Bojan, Green, Gobert.

Possible as well. I think there are 3 starting lineup possibilities ...

DM/Royce/Ingles/Bogey/Rudy
DM/Royce/Bogey/Green/Rudy
DM/Ingles/Bogey/Green/Rudy

Definitely can't start Mudiay or Exum.

The thing about rebounds is, if the shot goes in they aren't available. Starting jingles is a more efficient lineup.
You don't want the shot to go in on the defensive side, and that is where you need to rebound. 11-3 offensive rebounds against LAL last game. Also, Ingles shooting about 35% and 30 % from 3, so not sure it's more efficient

Start Ingles... bring Howard/Mcgee or AD away from the rim and make them guard Bojan. AD can do it but he can't be in both places. We need to see Ingles in the starting lineup.

Put him in the starting lineup and let's see if those percentages hold. I'm betting they don't, they'll be more in the flow of the offense.