What's new

Millsap got signed to a second 10-day

Sorry to dig up an old topic (I'm not on here much), but I've had the unique opportunity to see Milsap play really close, a whole lot. I have season tickets to the Bakersfield Jam. It is a unique experience because they only have two rows of seats, so everbody is right next to the court.
Out of all the D-League guys I've seen, Milsap has seemed the most NBA ready. He's one of the only D-Leaguers capable of NBA defense and consistently makes smart plays. I think we should sign him up for the rest of the season, as I don't think there is anybody much better, at least from the D-League.
As a side note, my favorite D-Leaguer right now is Stockton's kid. The way he sees the court and plays the pick and roll is awesome, reminds me of his Dad. He has a nice shot too. He is not capable of playing defense though, like worse than Jimmer.
Another side note, nobody in Bako is surprised at Rudy's development. We saw this all last year.

Millsap is reminding me more and more of Ronnie Brewer - the guy on defense who does a lot of running around with wildly varying results. As I watch him on D I find myself saying "great play Sap" followed by "WTF did he do that for" - often on consecutive defensive sets.

And on O he's even taken a liking to RB's old base line cut. Yeah, probably the world's most underwhelming comparison. But what do you want for a 27 year old life long D-Leaguer?

Millsap is reminding me more and more of Ronnie Brewer - the guy on defense who does a lot of running around with wildly varying results. As I watch him on D I find myself saying "great play Sap" followed by "WTF did he do that for" - often on consecutive defensive sets.

And on O he's even taken a liking to RB's old base line cut. Yeah, probably the world's most underwhelming comparison. But what do you want for a 27 year old life long D-Leaguer?

Is Ronnie still in the league?