Millsap injured

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-jazz-millsapinjured

SALT LAKE CITY (AP)—Utah Jazz forward Paul Millsap(notes) has left a game against the Sacramento Kings in the third quarter with a knee injury. He will not return.

Millsap, who had 12 points and seven rebounds Saturday night, went to the locker room with 4:48 remaining in the quarter. He was diagnosed with a strained left patella tendon.

More Favors? (yay)

Or more Elson? (boo)

Elson over favors! That's about as effective as putting diarrhea on vomit to help the smell.

Wasn't it just tendinitis flaring up? Calling it an injury sounds like a bit of an overstatement. Hospfully he'll be back next game.

I didn't like how Favors wasn't in during the fourth and overtime.

Favors was hacking all game. Had 5 fouls in 13 minutes. And elson did actually play well today, so really no point in putting him back in. I do hope he starts to get 20 plus minutes a game here on out.

Cousins has the highest foul rate in the league. I think favors will be fine as will Hayward. It seems the refs have been real hard on the rooks this year. A lot of it is ticky tackey.

The problem so far as Hayward is that he pretty much is constantly fouled, or more accurate to say, manhandled, and when he resists, he gets called. Ridiculous. NBA refs are a joke.

The problem so far as Hayward is that he pretty much is constantly fouled, or more accurate to say, manhandled, and when he resists, he gets called. Ridiculous. NBA refs are a joke.

He just needs to get stronger, but it does seem like the refs give him the short end of the stick for some reason.

He just needs to get stronger, but it does seem like the refs give him the short end of the stick for some reason.

I didn't realize that, but he has gotten better at not fouling. Also, Favors isn't a midget and didn't play 4 years of college ball. I think it is safe to assume that he will learn how to keep himself on the court over time.

Fes would easily lead the NBA in fouls per 48 if he played enough minutes to qualify.

Fes averages about 11 fouls per 48. I think that makes him top 5, at least top 10.