What's new

Missing posters

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Cappy Smurf
Bulletproof (haven’t seen in a couple weeks)
Carolina Jazz (???)
Vinylone
Bordelais
Onebrow
YB
Yell42 or whoever that Australian guy was many-a-year ago. Would think with two Aussies on the team he’s have been here the past few years.
Jozef (this is reaching back, but what happened to this guy?)

Also who is Heaven Harris?

Also, who are the people with tons of posts but have changed names, like Harambe?

Cappy Smurf
Bulletproof (haven’t seen in a couple weeks)
Carolina Jazz (???)
Vinylone
Bordelais
Onebrow
YB
Yell42 or whoever that Australian guy was many-a-year ago. Would think with two Aussies on the team he’s have been here the past few years.
Jozef (this is reaching back, but what happened to this guy?)

Also who is Heaven Harris?

Also, who are the people with tons of posts but have changed names, like Harambe?

Harambe is Trout? nah......who else is in St. George?

B might be switching political parties, too. Beer would be a good new handle.

Enos.... Ectya..... might be in prison in Turkey under Ergodan dictatorship....... Syria's Assad is a more humanitarian leader for sure.....The price we pay geopolitically to keep some "friends" on Russia's flanks, all while Russia would be one of our best allies if we didn't just crap all over them and break our promises under the START treaty.

I'd take Putin over Prince Phillip as a friend, even if both are fairly "fascist" in philosophy, bending all the rules of democracy to fill their pockets with the people's blood, sweat, and tears.....

Harambe is Trout? nah......who else is in St. George?

B might be switching political parties, too. Beer would be a good new handle.

Enos.... Ectya..... might be in prison in Turkey under Ergodan dictatorship....... Syria's Assad is a more humanitarian leader for sure.....The price we pay geopolitically to keep some "friends" on Russia's flanks, all while Russia would be one of our best allies if we didn't just crap all over them and break our promises under the START treaty.

I'd take Putin over Prince Phillip as a friend, even if both are fairly "fascist" in philosophy, bending all the rules of democracy to fill their pockets with the people's blood, sweat, and tears.....

Confirmed. Once coming back from my Alaskan MMA training, I was faced with the death of a loved gorilla, that I once met face to face. Thus the name change.

Confirmed. Once coming back from my Alaskan MMA training, I was faced with the death of a loved gorilla, that I once met face to face. Thus the name change.

Nah, this post is way too vanilla for trout. And it doesn't mention rectums or feces. So negatory on that one.

Nah, this post is way too vanilla for trout. And it doesn't mention rectums or feces. So negatory on that one.

Confirmed. Once coming back from my Alaskan MMA grapplefest training(really, I had to retire.. my rectum couldn't take much more), I was faced with the death of a loved gorilla. One that I met long ago at an insurance convention in Ohio. I met him once face to face, and couldn't help but fall in love with. Dear Harambe was more human than gorilla, trying to protect the boy from what he perceived as a threat(vocal cries from the audience). The Cincinnati Zoo still shot him anyway, even after he propped the child up to ensure he could breath while still in the water. Even after he took the child out of the water so he could dry out.

The the name change is a tribute to a beast that showed more concern and ongoing care for one of our countries children than most politicians, something I've personally tried to change.

Is that any better?

I mean, he is usually more inflammatory(albeit using mostly kid friendly language), but I was kind of a dick recently. Need to turn it down a notch so karma doesn't go savage on my sphincter.

For reference, there are more than 60 types of sphincter in the human body. You don't know which one I was referencing.

Who did bulletproof insult to get suspended? Doesn't seem like him.

Did someone say he got suspended? I thought he just stopped posting by choice.

Did someone say he got suspended? I thought he just stopped posting by choice.

He did receive a week suspension. Per usual I won't disclose why. When he returns, I hope he does, he can disclose that if he wants.

Toe the line comrade @Rubashov or your next ;)

So I asked but didn't get an answer, but are we held accountable for filtered words as if they were not filtered.

I essentially told another poster to "go ____ themself" while they were following me around antagonizing me. I get it "context" and all. But there is always context surrounding filtered words that basically fills in the blank. I thought the magic was that since the word isn't right there for children to see it was okay.

I would like clarity on that. If instead of letting the filter do the work would I have been any better off had I actually typed asterisks instead of letting the filter do it for me?

And why can't I tell a person to go **** their self anyway? That's clearly a personal attack as compared to all the other personal attacks that happen every day here?

Would calling Muslims "animals" not be a personal attack against Muslims? We have Muslim posters here FYI. Seems like that's easily more offensive and far far less family friendly than essentially telling someone to buzz off.

So I asked but didn't get an answer, but are we held accountable for filtered words as if they were not filtered.

I essentially told another poster to "go ____ themself" while they were following me around antagonizing me. I get it "context" and all. But there is always context surrounding filtered words that basically fills in the blank. I thought the magic was that since the word isn't right there for children to see it was okay.

I would like clarity on that. If instead of letting the filter do the work would I have been any better off had I actually typed asterisks instead of letting the filter do it for me?

And why can't I tell a person to go **** their self anyway? That's clearly a personal attack as compared to all the other personal attacks that happen every day here?

Would calling Muslims "animals" not be a personal attack against Muslims? We have Muslim posters here FYI. Seems like that's easily more offensive and far far less family friendly than essentially telling someone to buzz off.

It was a weak *** infraction and the mods should reverse it. If it makes you feel any better, you can PM me go ________ yourself any time you'd like.

It was a weak *** infraction and the mods should reverse it. If it makes you feel any better, you can PM me go ________ yourself any time you'd like.
That is really weak and I totally get how annoying it is to have people who follow you around, instigate and egg you on for a reaction and when you reply, you're the bad guy. That said, many of these posters have been much better at not instigating me and they've kind of stopped posting in general.

I got an infraction because I made a joke that involved an actual statistic when a poster said if he could cut me in half he could make two Ben Shapiro in a Jazz game thread out of no where (dat bait doe.) Granted, I knew people would lose their **** over my response because the statistic involved a religion. Mind you, the same thread had people ******** on/making fun of Mormons and no one batted an eye (I can provide links too.) Again, all I mentioned was the statistic and religion that is associated with the poster who said "if he could cut me in half." If anyone wants to know the full exchange I'd be more than happy to write it. Complete BS to get an infraction over. It was not a personal attack. It was a tongue-in-cheek question supported by a statistic.

Last edited:

You got banned for your post to me? I didn't understand why you got so upset but who cares. I'm not following you around, BTW.

You got banned for your post to me? I didn't understand why you got so upset but who cares. I'm not following you around, BTW.

Yeah dude... it's like they were tough on him, but then realized you were a ****, deserved a proper reaming, and so went soft on me.