What's new

Mitchell Will be Traded Today (9/1/22)

Belize. It’s our favorite place.
I did river float on a tube in Belize and the river went underground multiple times in some caves and there were bats and **** in there. (we wore flashlights strapped to our heads) It was awesome. You done that?

Who was it who had a Matthew McConaughey avatar from that movie?

Critiquing Tony for telling us what the organization is saying is kind of dumb.

There is value in knowing what they want to be the message. You got to take all the reporting you here and make of it what you will.

Critiquing Tony for telling us what the organization is saying is kind of dumb.

There is value in knowing what they want to be the message. You got to take all the reporting you here and make of it what you will.
Not a bad critic intended. Just stating what IMHO is an obvious misunderstanding on his own defined journalism.
He's been pretty assertive that he sees his job as more about reporting what he knows is actually going on or not.
Journalism is much more than that.
Of course there's value in chronicles and having good approaches about intended messages.

It got him to the biggest online sports platform so idk, I think it kind of did.
I guess so… and I don’t know what the guy makes and his career goals. I’d also be a little worried that he covers a team that is no longer super interesting and hopefully he gets reassigned (maybe he can be Dons windy).

Well, the biggest online sport platform is not local level... if we just be a little bit lax with semantics here everybody's got good points.
Of course, that would ruin a fan forum probably :rolleyes:

I did river float on a tube in Belize and the river went underground multiple times in some caves and there were bats and **** in there. (we wore flashlights strapped to our heads) It was awesome. You done that?
I did that and still wonder how, I'm claustrophobic as hell. Fly fishing for bonefish, permit and tarpon was off the hook. I hit my saltslam first trip.

The sun'll come out today!
Bet your bottom dollar that today
There'll be trades!
Just thinkin' about today
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
'Til there's none
When I'm stuck with a today that's grey and lonely
I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh..

The sun'll come out today!
Bet your bottom dollar that today
There'll be trades!

Need to update the date in the thread title.