What's new

Mitchell Will be Traded Today (9/1/22)

My sources have confirmed that today is today... unless it is still today by tomorrow.

I'm told today is the day... they are waiting for Adidas to finalize the Spida 5s that are shaped like a Kazoo and are all Knicks colors.

True Detective is one of the worst offenders of prestige television that should’ve stopped after the first season.

The third season is very good. Ali is amazing. Dorff was damn strong too.

Season two is an abomination.

Season 4 (different showrunner and writer) is greenlit with Jodie Foster and some black female boxer who’s appeared in a couple things as the leads.

The third season is very good. Ali is amazing. Dorff was damn strong too.

Season two is an abomination.

Season 4 (different showrunner and writer) is greenlit with Jodie Foster and some black female boxer who’s appeared in a couple things as the leads.
Ya I really like season 3. I think it was better than 90% of television, mostly due to Ali. I actually like season 2 as well though I think it is the weakest of the three seasons.
Speaking of Ali, everyone NEEDS to watch Greenbook. I missed it when it originally came out and just saw it like 2 months ago for the first time. Holy crap, its one of the best movies I ever saw (I think it won the oscar for best picture too) Made my wife watch it with me right after I finished it and its one of her favorites too. She made her mom watch it and same result.