What's new

Mobile page won't load on threads

jope

Hey just some debugging feedback on the mobile site setup. The default landing page and the forum main pages load fine and display in a mobile format, but when I try to go into any thread, it will only show a white empty page. It does this on both mine and my wife's phones (g4 and galaxy 6). When I enable chrome to request desktop sites, everything loads and displays perfectly. Hope this feedback helps further improve usability. Thanks

Thank you. I'm working on that this weekend. We have had another similar report as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've made a few adjustments. Can you please let me know if this happens again and even if it appears to be working now? Jope or ANYONE, please!!!

I've made a few adjustments. Can you please let me know if this happens again and even if it appears to be working now? Jope or ANYONE, please!!!

It's working on my wife's tablet now. I was trying to show her my awesome game thread (which she couldn't have cared less about) a few days ago and it was like Jope said, just a blank page. Figured it was something on my end until I read this thread, All better now.

It's working on my wife's tablet now. I was trying to show her my awesome game thread (which she couldn't have cared less about) a few days ago and it was like Jope said, just a blank page. Figured it was something on my end until I read this thread, All better now.

Maybe she was so disinterested because it was just a blank page. Show her the actual game thread!

Jazzfanz is still one of the worst websites I ever visit to try and get to load on my phone. Incredibly annoying. I've just given up on it. If it won't load I just exit out and try another day. Some days it's just so bad, it takes like 5 minutes to load a page. Then God forbid you made an error and try to fix it. Trying to get it to edit is even a bigger joke. Sometimes won't even do it. I have a good phone too (note5). Every phone I've ever used has had problems loading it. I guess I'm just one of the few people who log on from their phone, so no one really cares I guess. Or else I'm sure more people would say something. I don't know who really has time to fire up the desktop and sit down and Jazzfan for hours. Using the phone seems like the only logical way.

Is what it is I guess.

Jazzfanz is still one of the worst websites I ever visit to try and get to load on my phone. Incredibly annoying. I've just given up on it. If it won't load I just exit out and try another day. Some days it's just so bad, it takes like 5 minutes to load a page. Then God forbid you made an error and try to fix it. Trying to get it to edit is even a bigger joke. Sometimes won't even do it. I have a good phone too (note5). Every phone I've ever used has had problems loading it. I guess I'm just one of the few people who log on from their phone, so no one really cares I guess. Or else I'm sure more people would say something. I don't know who really has time to fire up the desktop and sit down and Jazzfan for hours. Using the phone seems like the only logical way.

Is what it is I guess.

Honestly it sounds like user error. Maybe you're just too dumb? I don't say that as an insult but as a consequence of reality.

Is what it is I guess.
You using the tapatalk app?

Loads very fast and easy for me on my phone

You using the tapatalk app?

Loads very fast and easy for me on my phone
I don't use Tapatalk very often because it doesn't have all the same features. I gotta have my negger ready. You never know.

Even Tapatalk has times where it won't work great.

It's not all the time. Some days the pages load fine. A lot of the time it doesnt. I've tried all the little tricks like clearing Cache. It's just the website.

Is what it is I guess.

Are you using desktop or mobile version?

Are you using desktop or mobile version?
Desktop. The mobile version I think does work a little better. I just haven't switched to mobile yet. That still doesn't answer why it's worse than all other websites. I can load ESPN or something just fine, then go to load Jazzfanz and it stalls bad.

Desktop. The mobile version I think does work a little better. I just haven't switched to mobile yet. That still doesn't answer why it's worse than all other websites. I can load ESPN or something just fine, then go to load Jazzfanz and it stalls bad.

Are you using Chrome? It's strange, I have the opposite problem. Mobile version is broken, but desktop version works fine (if a little sluggishly).